Finally, after 11 years

Tinkerpooh

Earning My Ears
We are finally going back to DL!! It will be a family reunion of sorts also. My dad, stepmom, uncle, aunt and 1 cousin are all coming to meet my 15 yr old DS and 14 yr old DS for 4 days in the Land!! DH has to work. It has been 11 years since we have been to DL or seen my family!! I am so looking forward to it!! Just had to let out some excitement. We went to WDW for 11 days last May and had a great time. My boys are well on their way to becoming Disney Addicts (just like their Mom!!;) Thanks for listening!:rotfl:

What an exciting trip! You will be amazed at the changes that DL has undergone. Of course, everything is the same and the changes are well done. You will have a good time.

I hope you have a wonderful time! :) DLR is a great place for a family reunion, especially since it is small enough for everyone to go their own way and meet up later. We had a huge family reunion last year.

It was our best vacation EVER! party:

Sounds like great fun. I hear they have "family reunion buttons at City Hall"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter