FINALLY able to order Alex and Ani DVC Bracelet!

jerseygal

DIS Veteran
Had a HECK:scared1: of a time trying to order the bracelet last week coupled with the internet "traffic" nightmares I am guessing from the release of Disney's Free Dining Promotion...Frustrated, just gave up.:confused3Seems that additional inventory of the bracelets must have been made available yesterday...just "happen" to see it when I logged onto DVC member website this morning. Looking forward to receiving it!:Pinkbounc

I just received my order yesterday. I ordered 2 of them Aril 27th when they went back on sale. They must have gotten a HUGE increase in inventory if they are still available.

Seems that additional inventory of the bracelets must have been made available yesterday...just "happen" to see it when I logged onto DVC member website this morning.

The bracelets have been readily available since the most recent launch 8 days ago. I've checked the Disney Store website at least a dozen times and every time both colors have been listed as in-stock.

The bracelets have been readily available since the most recent launch 8 days ago. I've checked the Disney Store website at least a dozen times and every time both colors have been listed as in-stock.

I agree. Sorry to hear some have had trouble.

But thank you for posting the link to the DVC bracelets on your website. (It's www.DVCNews.com for those who may not know). I used that link to get to the member purchase page on the the Disney Store site and had no trouble at all. I don't think the store website was ever caught in the Disney network overload problem the day free dining got announced.

My bracelets arrived last Saturday - happily wearing them both right now. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter