FINALLY a CDN Offer that's worth it!

Donald - my hero

<font color=blue>Aww yes. The dreaded "mouse hand"
I've been playing around with the site to see if i can get a ballpark figure for what a *possible* discount might be for the end of Jan/early February because there's often at least RO out then and look what popped up! The rates are pretty similar to the current back to school RO discounts but extends into dates not mentioned anywhere else
Canadian Holiday Season Savings
Book Through
November 5, 2016
Valid Travel Dates
Stays most nights November 6 through November 10, November 13 through November 22 and November 26 through December 23, 2016

Important Details

• Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room.
  • The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
  • Advance reservations required.
  • Additional per adult charges may apply if there are more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts.
Offer Restrictions

• Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
  • Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
  • Length of stay requirements may apply.

We're going in December with Free Dining. I like seeing that those dates are included in this offer, as I hope it means the place is not too booked up.

ETA: I can't seem to find this offer. The similar offers I find never go into December and/or don't include most resorts it looks like.

Last edited:
I'd expect that any offers for Jan-Feb will likely come out in September sometimes, likely the second half of the month. Just my gut feeling.

I'd expect that any offers for Jan-Feb will likely come out in September sometimes, likely the second half of the month. Just my gut feeling.
I hope your gut is right cause we've currently got 2 days on the leading edge and 1 at the end of our 2 week stay at OKW that we need to find accommodations for and i'd rather not get stuck paying rack rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter