• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Finally ... 6 months later ... here it is!!! (*****FINISHED 01/20/01)

Great trip report!! I love your attention to detail and the Quotes of the day. It was a lot of fun to read.

Thanks for a wonderful report. My daughter and I are on count-down to our April trip. Actually, she's been counting since December. Reading your report brought back many wonderful memories. Thanks again. Wish we were going to be there on your next trip but you'll be before us. Hope to hear about that trip also.

Jacque

I loved your trip report. You provided lots of details (my favorite thing in trip reports because it helps me in planning my own trips) And I must say, I love this format too. It was much easier to read the reports of each day because I didn't have to go hunting for them. I also like the format some folks use of putting a link to the next day on the previous day's page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter