• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Final Tweaks: CG vs Bluezoo

msdsman

Earning My Ears
Hi folks....looking for input here if you wouldn't mind taking the time.

So my wife and I are staying at the BWI next week and of course we had our final day and night planned and then bam I scored an 8:55pm reservation for the CG. It has been ages since I have been up there to eat and I'm seeing mixed reviews. However Todd English's Bluezoo seems to get really solid reviews. So now a decision has to be made. We are attending MNSSHP so we will be seeing Hallowishes. We also cancelled out on the Ferrytale Wishes Dessert Cruise because we didn't really feel like making the effort in all honesty. The schedule is busy enough as it is with Illuminations dessert party.The way we had our final day and night set up was pretty chill. All day at AK taking our time and just enjoying the day with an early casual lunch at Yak and Yeti-11:30am. Then we had Bluezoo set up for 8:30 which would give us plenty of time to freshen up after park close at 6pm and either walk or take a friendship boat over to the Dolphin. We planned on skipping dessert at the restaurant and then enjoying a nice walk over to the BC for a 10:40pm ice cream reservation at Beaches and Cream.

The big deal here is that our last night is really set up around the BWI. We didn't really wanna have to Uber it over to the CR. I also have genuine concerns about the noise level at the CG. We would prefer a quiet more intimate meal. So any thoughts here? Right now I am leaning towards sticking with our original evening plan with Bluezoo and Beaches and Cream. To me it seems more relaxing and romantic but I'm certainly open to opinions and options here please.

So is the CG that good that I should seriously consider swapping out plans?

Thanks

I would say Bluezoo without any hesitation at all!

Bluezoo is superb and it makes a lot more sense logistically... get to your reservation a little early and grab a drink at the bar, its a really cool bar itself and IMO the Bartenders are the best on property! They always have unique drinks and their service is excellent! Also the food is some of the best on property probably better than California Grill honestly...

The only flaw in your plan is going to Beaches and Cream... Bluezoo has some superb desserts so I wouldn't skip them!

Thanks for the feedback so far, much appreciated.

The reason I like Beaches and Cream is because of the evening stroll and the quaint atmosphere of the ice cream shop on the boardwalk. I was also thinking about checking out the Fountain. Time to go back and look at dessert offerings again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter