Final Payment on debit card?

MNT568

DIS Veteran
Has anyone made their final payment with a debit card? Can you do this? I have always used a credit card.

well - I am not entirely sure what you are thinking of BUT I have a VISA Debit card which is connected to my ordinary daily transaction account (I have had them in a stand alone account in the past) and it has a credit card style 16 digit number so it can be used exactly the same as a credit card.

and so yes - I have paid my disney bills, online using this card. (that's the point of the card - to substitute for credit):thumbsup2

However I do not see an option for paying Disney by BPay, Paypal, electronic funds transfer or in fact any other method.

I have paid all of my payments (making the final payment this week!) with my Visa Debit/Check card. Like PP said, as long as its got a 13 digit number, expiration date, and a Visa logo (or whatever companies WDW accepts) then all should be ok!! :) I have also authorized them to attach this card to my KTTW card for charging purposes!! Debit/Check cards are pretty much the same thing as credit cards these days...you just can't use money you don't have! :rotfl:

You sure can...just make sure your debit card doesn't have a certain limit attached to it for daily spending. if it does(say a 500.00 daily limit) you will need to call your bank and have them up it for the day or week if needed.

I always pay with my ATM/debit card, on line, usually a payment a paycheck.

I've always used my debit card for the final payment on my last 3 Disney trips. Just made 1/2 of the final payment yesterday and will do the other 1/2 next week. Never an issue. :thumbsup2

We paid off our entire trip $3K with the debit card in one shot- with no problems- :wizard: Leave in 14 days!!!

We paid off our entire trip $3K with the debit card in one shot- with no problems- :wizard: Leave in 14 days!!!

We also use our debit card, but it has a $1k limit per day, so we have to do it with multiple payments. :headache:

Has anyone made their final payment with a debit card? Can you do this? I have always used a credit card.

Yes we always pay with our VISA debit card. As long as a debit card has a Visa or Mastercard symbol you can use it. I have both a Disney Visa Credit Card and Disney Visa Debit Card so either way I get rewards so I just use my debit card, I don't like CC balances.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter