• Crystal Palace

• 1900 Park Faire

• Cape May Clambake

• Whispering Canyon

• Someplace Else

Results are only viewable after voting.

rcraw45425

<font color=darkorchid>I'm a 43 year old mom with
For our final night of our upcoming June visit I'm up in the air. Considering DDP for this stay so I'm looking for 1 TS options. Paying OOP for Cat. 1 Spirit of Aloha, freeing up an extra TS.
ETA, our girls will be 16 and almost 18 this visit and are old hands at Disney Dining.

Dining booked:
'Ohana dinner 1 TS, old favorite for us but have not dined here in several years
Le Cellier dinner 2 TS, giving this another chance, one awesome meal years ago, then two mediocre ones. Menu change back to Prime Canada beef means will give it another try

Spirit of Aloha 2 TS paid OOP already, DH and I did this in October during an adults only trip. Think the girls would enjoy it once, especially the fire dancer :love:

My possible choices for final night are:
Old standbys:
Nine Dragons, love the Kung Pao here
Cape May Clambake, decent buffet
Whispering Canyon, been several years, on the fence with the skillet only
1900 Park Faire, close to the resort, decent buffet offerings, fun characters

Never tried:
Marrakesh
Crystal Palace

Do you have any feelings about Sanaa? I think it's a great 1TS restaurant, and it does some interesting stuff for kids (you didn't mention the makeup of your party, but just in case "the girls" are in the kids' range of the DDP...).

I was pleasantly surprised by Whispering Canyon Café when I was there last month, so I think it's not a bad option.

I also had a good dinner at Kouzzina, on the Boardwalk.

Do you have any feelings about Sanaa? I think it's a great 1TS restaurant, and it does some interesting stuff for kids (you didn't mention the makeup of your party, but just in case "the girls" are in the kids' range of the DDP...).

I was pleasantly surprised by Whispering Canyon Café when I was there last month, so I think it's not a bad option.

I also had a good dinner at Kouzzina, on the Boardwalk.

Our girls will be 16 and almost 18. DH and I love Sanaa but the girls won't eat Indian food (we know this for a fact, we have Indian friends and they always eat cheese pizza when we dine with them. I'm considering it though, younger one would get the steak, maybe the older one too. We will be at the Poly this time but will have a car. I'm leaning toward the MK/ monorail resort/ EPCOT field though for convenience.

We went to the Crystal Palace for the final dinner of our 2011 trip, and it was a really lovely way to end the vacation.

Since you're leaning towards staying on the monorail I'd personally go 1900 Park fare. The food at Whispering Canyon was not the greatest. I haven't tried The Wave, maybe that one. Also, for our last trip we were way excited about Cape May clam bake, because we love seafood! It was awful dreadful seafood.

I would probably choose Cape May Clambake and then roam the boardwalk area for my last night but if you really wanted to stay around monorail I would def. choose 1900 Park Fare.We have had very good dinners here and the characters are fun.

Another great buffet Boma, my kids love it here as well as the two already mentioned.

I vote for Marakkesh. At the ages your girls are it could be a very nice, more adult, sophisticated type of dining experience (without being stuffy or fancy).

The service is great, the theming is beautiful.

It's actually one of our favorite dining locations. :thumbsup2

Crystal palace for sure! the food is great and the atmosphere and views are better!

I live in Cape May Nj and the Cape May Cafe is far from Cape May...tried it 3 times and it got worse and worse very time we went!

collegeprogram01 said:
Crystal palace for sure! the food is great and the atmosphere and views are better!

I live in Cape May Nj and the Cape May Cafe is far from Cape May...tried it 3 times and it got worse and worse very time we went!

Oh I know the seafood isn't that great, we just like the convenience of location for EPCOT evenings.

I voted for Cape May. Out of the ones we've eaten at from your list (Cape May, WCC, 1900 Park Fare, & Crystal Palace), Cape May is our favorite and is a must do for us every trip :).

I've never heard good things about Cape May although Ive never eaten there. Ive heard great things about Crystal Palace although would your daughters mind being greeted by all the Winnie The Pooh characters or do they feel too old for that? Personally I'm a kid at heart and will never outgrow that but you know how teenagers are, lol! :rotfl: But out of all the options, I'd choose Crystal Palace.

My vote is for someplace else. Have you ever eaten at Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge? It is one of our favorites.

I like the idea of Sanaa since, as one poster said, it's a unique experience, and they do have some Americanized foods. However, for sheer convenience, I'd do 1900. The food is generally good, would give any eater many options, and the character interaction is fun. Enjoy whichever one you choose. :thumbsup2

Love Cape May it is one we never miss, but location of Crystal Palace followed by parades or fireworks would be a great way to end a trip

If you are thinking about Epcot at night I would do Rose & Crown. Good food and nice location.

thanks for the recommendation but our R&C dinner was less than stellar, do not wish to repeat as cold green peas that look like they came straight from the bag are not my cup of tea :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter