• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Final night dinner suggestions

Mrspeaks

DIS Veteran
We are having a pool day on our last day of our 7 night stay at port orleans riverside. I'm looking for suggestions for a one table service credit for our last night. I'm thinking either something at Disney springs or at another resort. We are open to any cuisine.

Current adrs:
Ohanna
Mickeys BBQ
Cinderella's royal table
Tusker house
50s prime time
Sci fi

I would do either whispering Canyon, beaches and cream or Cape May ..
Or if you have some shopping to do I would pick a place at the springs .. most all of them are good you could just pick your favorite cuisine ..

I would do either whispering Canyon, beaches and cream or Cape May
I second Whispering Canyon and Beaches and Cream! Two of my favorites. If you happen to be in DS however it may be fun to decide on the fly what you all feel like eating

We are having a pool day on our last day of our 7 night stay at port orleans riverside. I'm looking for suggestions for a one table service credit for our last night. I'm thinking either something at Disney springs or at another resort. We are open to any cuisine.

Current adrs:
Ohanna
Mickeys BBQ
Cinderella's royal table
Tusker house
50s prime time
Sci fi
I don't normally recommend traveling, but with no Park scheduled, you can benefit.

1-credit:
Disney Springs - Homecoming. Reviews are mostly exceptional. We are first trying our next vacation. Raglan Road can be fun.

AKLodge - more breathtaking than Wilderness Lodge. Boma is an option, but we prefer daylight meals at Sanaa to enjoy the animals. Some folks argue that you can get as good a view of animals simply by strolling the Resort (and enjoy Boma).

Wilderness Lodge - wonderful theme as well. Whispering Canyon if you enjoy the antics at 50's Prime Time.

Monorail Loop - Kona has excellent breakfast, lunch, and dinner in newly designed Polynesian lobby (but you're already going to Ohana). Grand Floridian has the ever popular stepsisters at 1900 Park Fare for dinner with a stroll through the grand lobby. Wave in the Contemporary is our least favorite (and we stay at Bay Lake).

Epcot - Biergarten (music) & Marrakesh (belly dancer) can be fun too....but that means entering the Parks.

We LOVE Ohana. I plan for the dinner every time we go and on my next trip in October I'm also planning to go to their character breakfast. I love the family style dining. They just bring the food to you and you don't have to worry about the buffet line.

Raglan Road. That was the best food we had last trip. I wouldn't bother with traveling to a resort (unless you are going to take Uber, which makes travel much easier/quicker), but you can take the boat to Disney Springs.

Beaches & Cream isn't an efficient use of a table service credit, at least from a cost-savings perspective, and while the food isn't bad (we will probably eat there our last day, but mainly for the ice cream), it is basically a burger place. I'd eat at Boatwright's instead of Beaches & Cream. If I was going to travel to a resort for a meal it would probably be The Wave at Contemporary or Boma at AKL.

I would consider Sanaa or Boma at AKL. The resort is beautiful and the food at both restaurants is very good.

Whispering Canyon is fun and WL is beautiful!

Trattoria al Forno is very good and the Boardwalk is a lot of fun at night!

We tried Homecoming on our last trip and completely fell in love. The food is absolute southern perfection!

We like to have a nice relaxing meal on the night before we leave. I have booked Narcoossees and CG, as well as Yachtsman for final meals, but a lot depends on what time you need to be ready in the morning. WE tend to leave later in the day, so getting in early in not always important to us.

If you are heading out early, I would suggest BoatWrights. We like it there, and you do not need to travel.

If timing is not crucial, I would suggest Homecomin', or Raglan Road. The boat to DS is fun, especially at night, and we like both if those restaurants. Homecomin is a new favorite of ours, and it is both delicious and reasonably priced.

I really like to relax our last evening, so usually eat at our hotel. We're having our last night dinner at Boatwright's for our upcoming trip to Port Orleans French Quarter.
You might just look close to home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter