final and last day, saturday

janejakelibbyemma

Mouseketeer
well we had breakfast in the chuckwagon again, it was heaving, but seemed to be flowing well, we got photo's again taken with mickey and pluto dressed and cowboys, we had a wander around the hotel buildings and saw the horses, we then headed to the park at around 9am, and we wanted to queue for the princesses, it was another cold day, but we managed to get about 5 mins from the princesses, but we had to wait it out till 10am, but we did, i took emma to the shops as it was cold and matt stayed with jake and libby, i then headed back at 10am and sleeping beauty and cinderella came out, i was sad as libby's favorite is snowwhite and i knew we wouldn';t get to see her, never mind, libby at this point didn't seem to noitce, even though we were so near in the queue it was now nearly 10.20, so i thought we might just get to see snowwhite, but alais nope we didn't at this point, libby and jake got to get there photo's with beauty and cinderella, then it was change over time with snowwhite and belle, libby now had realised she missed her favorite ones, but the cm was great he told us to wait by the blue door in the castle in about 30 mins and we may get a photo with them. so we headed to ride snow white and the carasoul again, libby bought a beauty doll, and emma got some winnie the pooh figures, jake had already spent his money on chicken little charcters and peter pan stuff, now it was time to head for the blue door, Well i can say we are so thankfull for that cm who told us this, we got the most wonderful magical experience ever, libby was wrapped up, but she was wearing her cinderalla dress today but holding her snow white raggy doll, and then snowwhite and belle came down towards the door, libby was crying i love you snow white, and wait for it, both snow white and belle stopped so libby had a photo with them, it was so great and i think the highlight of our trip, the photo is great but i wish we thought to take libby's coat of, and there is a glare of the sun, but hey that can be fixed with the computer's aide.
well now it was getting on for 11.30, we had yet to meet donald duck and as this was jake's favorite character, we decided to head back to the studio to see if he was around, but nope no appearance today, but we did get to see sullly fooling around.
WE then headed for the village and had lunch in macdonalds, we then went back to the cheyenne to get our luggage and wait for the shuttle back to cdg, well while we were waiting in the lobby, the bears from country bear where there, and as we were the only family in they made such a fuss wth jake, in fact they spent about 20 mins playing and fooling around, but emma was screaming so matt and i took it in turns to stay outside with her, i think jake will talk about this and it made up for the fact he didn't get to have his photo with donald duck.

to sum it up we had a wonderful trip, matt enjoyed it, but he wouldn't go back again, (but i can persude him), if we did go back i would stay in the disney hotel and go for 2 days as i think you could do it all in 2 days once you have been before.

but matt is now talking about going to florida or calforina instead.

forgot to add matt, jake and libby went on the panorama balloween, they said it was fun but scarey,

I have really enjoyed reading your reports. :thumbsup2

How wonderful that Libby managed to have a photo taken with both Snow White and Belle! pixiedust:

Glad that you all enjoyed it. :)

The characters really are wonderful with their interaction. :goodvibes

DLP is wonderful, but I wouldn't hesitate to offer encouragement for a visit to either of these places!!! ::yes:: :teeth:

Your reports were lovely Jane - I enjoyed reading them, it's lovely when the kids get time with the characters and how lucky to get the princesses photos. princess:
Rob's not going back to DLRP again either, but then again he said that last time and the time before that. :rolleyes1

It's been great to read your reports - like reliving my own trip. Thanks for sharing:)

Your reports have been great and I've enjoyed every minute :)

janejakelibbyemma said:
That's not a bad result for someone who didn't want to go to DLP :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter