Filming 2020 Christmas Special?

g8rben

Mouseketeer
I’m seeing the photos of the stage being built at Cinderella’s Castle. Anyone know when filming may happen? We’re going for a quick one day trip in a week and a half and would rather not be in MK on that day.

How could they even film? Wouldn't that encourage tight groups to congregate? Maybe they're filming after hours?

How could they even film? Wouldn't that encourage tight groups to congregate? Maybe they're filming after hours?
I’m sure they’re going to film with no crowd or just a crowd of CMs this year. It won’t be like specials of the past.

I’m sure they’re going to film with no crowd or just a crowd of CMs this year. It won’t be like specials of the past.
yeah, in the past there has been a way for CM to sign up to be in the audience, this year nothing has been released, so it's either no audience, or the audience is made up by a very, very small group of pre selected people

Set up video screens through the hub and down main st with people streaming in. Spare no expense

I saw something from Disney, that the broadcast will include pieces of past broadcasts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter