Fill Up Asap

The hikes are suppose to ony take place in the SE, i'm sure other places will take advantage also.

Well, well, well!! Florida State Governor, Charlie Crist, is going to be looking into the gas price increases here in the Sunshine State!!! He claims there is no reason for price increasing in Florida due to the fact that the refineries that ship fuel to Florida are located in Mississippi & Louisiana, and are not being impacted by Ike. He claims the Texas refineries ship fuel to the western states. Interesting!!

The local Fox station in Tampa did in fact show the $4.59 gas at the Flying J on their morning show today. Then they cut away to the interview with Governor Crist. Very interesting, indeed!!!

He should also see into the gas station my father was at yesterday. While he was filling up, the guy changed the sign and increased the gas 20 cents right there. What a croc! He then proceeded to call me on his cell phone and vent!

He should also see into the gas station my father was at yesterday. While he was filling up, the guy changed the sign and increased the gas 20 cents right there. What a croc! He then proceeded to call me on his cell phone and vent!

On the Fox news morning show, they interviewed a guy at Flying J that said they increased the price THREE TIMES while he was filling his car. Now, that is truly a crock of ****!!!

Here in east coast Florida it is still around 3.58 Just bought some for dd car and that is what i paid. No long lines or anyone running out. Some prices have gone up 10 cents but not all. These oil companies just screw us every chance they get. They must sell all their stock overseas. And as we know we are not very liked around the world.

There's always drastic fluctuations around here. I can drive around town and see prices from 3.49 to over 4 bucks a gallon. I honestly don't know how some of these stations stay in business. In a couple days, when it is known that the hurricane isn't going to disrupt supply as much as the gloom and doomers predicted, the price will drop again.

OK this gas thing sucks. I am a visiting nurse, so I need my car to get to my patients. I like 95% of NC residents, filled my van yesterday...$65 vs $100 to top it off, I prefer the days when it cost me $40 to fill the thing from empty. I had a half a tank, but I filled it the rest of the way for $3.85 premium, that is all they had left. I knew I needed gas in my work car, the Taurus, but when I could go out late last night most of our local stations were sold out and those that had gas were over $4, and up to $5.50 for reg. By PM they had the local police directing traffic at many of the stations here in town! CRAZY! The rumors were it would be at $6 :scared: this morning but it wasn't. This is what the news said. Why induce a gas run? I was able to find a station this morning for $3.65 but while I was pumping he raised it to $3.79:mad: . I had just started pumping so I got the $3.65. Is this legal? They don't raise the price of bread and milk when they call for snow and everybody heads to the grocery store to stock up. Sorry for the vent, but it seems that NC was a lot crazy yesterday. We'll be sticking close to home for sure.
Loretta

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter