Fill in the blank- My favorite thing Disney is...

My favorite thing Disney is...Wishes, Dole Whips, and feeling like a kid again!

My favorite thing about Disney is that even though I am turning 50 on Sunday (and not dealing with it well at all), I always feel like a kid again.

Happy Birthday KatMark! :bday:

The nighttime...I don't know why Disney feels so much more magical at night but to me it does. Definately love the nighttime at Disney.

Warning this might trigger some people to GAG :rotfl2:

my favorite thing Disney is getting to spend 10+ days 24 hrs a day with my hubby :love:

My favorite thing is just as you enter the scene with the cannon ball battle... there is something about that smell. It's weird, I know. But for some reason, I just feel so "Disney" when we get there. I can't wait to see the changes to PotC, just as long as they're using the same stuff for the cannonball battle and it still smells the same!

my favorite thing Disney is getting to spend 10+ days 24 hrs a day with my hubby :love:

I AM gagging a little!:lmao: Me and DD8 are taking this trip to get away from hubby for a few days!:lmao: Have a great trip!

Awww, that's sweet!! And that's my favorite thing, too. Guess I'll throw my 2 boys into the equation, even though we're together 24/7 at home its just not the same! I love being with them and know it won't be long before they're gone. ;)

We head back in 11 days and even though I'm not QUITE ready to return yet (we were just there the 1st week of December) since its such a looooong ride of 16 hours or so (plus packing, etc) ...... I know we'll all love being together once we're there.

My favorite thing Disney is .....The Magic Kingdom!

Gag? I'm wiping the remaining chunks off my chin.

My favorite thing about Disney World is the morning of each new day during our week. Seeing my children's faces as we begin our day, no matter which Park we are entering, it is always magical! :wizard:

My favorite thing Disney is walking down Mainstreet in the morning when MK opens :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter