Figment at Magic Kingdom?

Mcbain

CL_Mcbain on VMK
Does anyone know if Figment dolls can be purchased anywhere in the Magic Kingdom, or if they can only be found at Epcot?
I'm going to the Magic Kingdom in a few weeks, but I won't have enough time to make it over to Epcot while I'm there. I wanted to see if there was a store (maybe the Emporium?) that sells Figment dolls in the Magic Kingdom.

I wanted to see if there was a store (maybe the Emporium?) that sells Figment dolls in the Magic Kingdom.

I think the Emporium has him.

These days, most of the major shops carry nearly identical merchandise.

I don't think I've ever seen Figment at the MK. He's definitely an Epcot character. If you're not able to go into the park, are you able to make it to the entrance? There's a store that'll probably have him before you have to actually enter the park.

I don't think I've ever seen Figment at the MK. He's definitely an Epcot character.

I'd agree with you, if this was still the early 2000's, but the gift shops have become pretty homogenized these days.

I think we've found Figgie at our resort gift shop, at DTD, and even at the Earport at MCO.

(But, heck, nothing is ever ALWAYS the same way at WDW.)

I may be able to make it over to the Epcot entrance sometime during the day. If not, I could check and see if someone at Guest Services could do something for me. I didn't recall seeing any Figment stuff at MK the last time I was there, but then again, I wasn't really paying attention ;)

I may be able to make it over to the Epcot entrance sometime during the day. If not, I could check and see if someone at Guest Services could do something for me. I didn't recall seeing any Figment stuff at MK the last time I was there, but then again, I wasn't really paying attention ;)

Yeah if you ask at the MK I'm sure they'll pull some magic and have a Figment of some sort show up there for purchase. :banana:

The Emporium should have them,their one of the biggest toy shops in the Magic Kingdom.
I can't see why they wouldn't have them? They have tons of stuffed animals in the
Emporium,so if you do go there make sure you look around alot.

I have never seen a Figment plush at the Emporium. They probably have a pin or two but I think that's it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter