• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fifteen things from a 1st timer (PTR)

Welcome aboard! I think you can not use flash photography on dark rides, Pirates of the Carribean for one. But I wouldn't have known that without the Dis! (This is our first WDW trip too).

Up next....
15 Things Packed in my Park Bag!

Alrighty folks...15 things Packed in my Park Bag:

1. Immodium. Don't leave home without it.
2. Tylenol
3. Bandaids
4. Driver's License
5. Insurance card
6. couple pipe cleaners
7. list of ADRs
8. ziplock baggies
9. ponchos
10. list of important phone numbers
11. camera
12. camcorder
13. extra batteries
14. ME voucher
15. park tickets/KTTW card

One month from right now we will BE THERE! Whoohoooo!

Coming up next.......

15 things I *want* to do at WDW but won't have time for (*cough* on this trip *cough* because I'm already planning a 2nd trip. Don't tell my pocketbook though.)

Coming up next.......

15 things I *want* to do at WDW but won't have time for (*cough* on this trip *cough* because I'm already planning a 2nd trip. Don't tell my pocketbook though.)

Hello - I just ran across your PTR and see you leave in a week. I'm so sorry for your loss and pray that you and your family find some healing in Disney. I love the little cards you're making - what an incredible idea. I'll be back for an update and hopefully a full trip report! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter