Few questions please

eeyorefanuk

DIS Veteran
we have been lots of time but not for a while :(

Lady in work thinking of going

1. Approx how much per car on euro shuttle
2. Eurostar direct about 70pp if book soon as out?
3. Four adults, eight year and baby ..... Any suites that do more than one room?
4. Davy Crockett .... Do you save much money by staying off site but still Disney and do they do at least two beds

Thank you

1 - The price for Eurotunnel varies a lot depending on when they are going, what time of day and how many days they are staying over in France - if its over a certain number the price increases - they are best looking on the website for prices. They can also use telco vouchers to pay for or part pay for the Euro tunnel

2- sorry can't answer this one

3 - I don't think there are any suites with more than one room but with that many people they would be better with 2 rooms then they get 2 bathrooms as well - it could be a nightmare getting that many people ready in the morning with just one bathroom. Also suites don't tend to be included in any special offer prices so they may find 2 rooms are cheaper anyhow

4 - I don't think they would save an awful lot by booking Davy Crocket - not compared to other off site hotels however I think all the cabins have 2 bedrooms and so would accommodate them all. The only downside is that there is no transport from there to the parks so they would need a car and that would tie them to all having to go to the parks and back at the same time unless they have 2 cars. By staying in one of the hotels someone could go back to the hotel with baby for a while and the others stay in the parks

Thank you
Of course just twigged ( stupid me) they could fly as well
Think you are right re DC
I said out of SF or Cheyenne then Cheyenne bit better?

They could fly but need to factor in costs to park at airport, then get from Paris CDG to DLP - with that many people a private shuttle would work out cheapest

Santa Fe has recently been refurbished to Cars theme whereas Cheyenne is currently being refurbished

For us it's an hour or two hour drive to airport
Drive to ashford at least five hours :(
Is Cheyenne going be same theme as before just freshened up?

For us it's an hour or two hour drive to airport
Drive to ashford at least five hours :(
Is Cheyenne going be same theme as before just freshened up?

Its got a Toy story theme with Woody & Jessie, cowboy/wild west theme featuring heavily

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter