few questions on staying at coronado springs resort

buzz25

Mouseketeer
hi we are arriving from the uk to wdw for 2 weeks at the end of sept and staying in CSR for the whole time but i have a few questions

1, what drinks are available to have on the free refill mug thats part of the dinning plan?

2, will i have a fridge in the room if not is there anything i can do to get one?

3, to get to the parks should i drive (got a rental as part of the package) or should we use the busses?

4, whats the latest that you can use the busses from DTD at night?

thanks guys

1. Coke products
2. You should have a fridge
3. Depends on how quickly you want to get to the parks. I would recommend driving if you are running late for a ADR. The buses generally run every 20 minutes.
4. 2am.

Hope that helps. Have a wonderful trip.

Late night busses from DTD can be few and far between. After a late movie, my wife and I waited for about 30 minutes alone at the bus stop before catching a cab back to CSR. We used the busses for transport to the parks and didn't have any problems whatsoever. The longest bus ride is to the MK, but it was only 15-18 minutes depending on traffic. I suggest catching the bus at any stop other than Station #1. Several times by the time the bus got to stop #1 the bus was full and couldn't take anymore passengers. We used stop #4 and had no problems. Drinks are Coke products (no Dr. Pepper) and are available at El Centro and at the pool food counter when it is open. We were there at the end of May 2013. Have a great trip. CSR is a beautiful resort.:thumbsup2

thanks guys so i am guessing that becuase its only coke products its only going to be fizzy sugar drinks so nothing like squash or juice drinks then

thanks guys so i am guessing that becuase its only coke products its only going to be fizzy sugar drinks so nothing like squash or juice drinks then

Ummm, squash drinks??? :confused3 Ummm, thats....different. I cant see that being a very popular choice in Disney.

Squash drinks... is that popular in GB? Because it's not in America ;) No juice drinks that I can recall, but if you're on the dining plan, you have the option for juice at breakfast.

Fridges should be done by the time you arrive but if they aren't, they are only being out to those who need it for medical reasons.

As for driving, I personally hate driving on vacation (and if I were from overseas, I'd hate driving on the right side of the road!) but many will say it will get you there faster which is probably true. We also like to have a few drinks, so it's much easier for us to just take the bus. If you decide to drive, I say you should still bus to MK to avoid having to take the ferry from the parking lot.

yeah they are popular in the UK, thanks for the help guys its just me and my gf are not very keen on fizzy drinks so was thinking what else we could drink the parks

In GB Squash is a soft drink made from a fruit-based concentrate diluted with water. I would assume it is similar to us drinking lemonade, or a fruit punch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter