Few firsts, friends & H. P. an Oct. TR - New 3/4 - THE END...

that boat dock looks new, i dont remember it when we went in june?
:confused3

Dan -
That would be so great if your trip coincides with it. Like Buzz said, the more the merrier.

This is number 4 this year so if you come next year it will be Ip-Dip 5. :banana:

I cannot believe this is the 4th year.

Like Buzz also said the last 2 years it has been free dining. I do not remember the first year. :confused3
thanks scott, hope it is free for it, our trip will really depend on the free dinning, as we dont want to hassle with food costs if the MIL goes with us.

she will say we only need to stop to eat 1 meal a day and be worried about it hte whole time so if we get it free it will at least make her more managable for the trip.
:rolleyes1

Dan I will be there October 13th thru 18th on my free trip!!

nice, i will keep that in mind, and leave on the 12th.:rotfl2:

JK

like i told scott it will depend on when the free dinning will be offered.

Oh my gosh I've been to Disney like a 1000 times and I have no Idea what Captain E/O is. Gunna have to google it.

google1.gif

Was fun having you over Scott. The Treehouses are awesome. SOO Quiet you hear NOBODY... EVER! Not even buses.

Captain EO. Saw it in Disneyland long time ago. Guess I'll have to suffer through it again...

Hope you get to change to BCV in October. Perfect location for F&W!! :thumbsup2

I agree about the hair and clothes in Captain EO.
It must have been so nice to lounge at a pretty empty pool. I wish I was doing that now!

Scott,
Love your pictures, they make me wish Spring would just hurry up and get here.
The boat ride looks very nice and relaxing, everything just looks so pretty.
I like Vinny's shorts, we are big fans of plaid in this house. :thumbsup2
Are the quiet pools usually quiet?
Brenda
Thanks. Me too this year.
It is really relaxing. I love sitting in the back and taking it all in.
He loves all of his clothes and himself. :lmao:
The one we were at was. There were kids jumping in and a family playing in the pool but it never got loud. It was very relaxing.

Great update Scott !!! The boat ride looks soooo peaceful!!
Thank you.
It was. :thumbsup2

Captain EO was fun :thumbsup2 I love the boatride to Downtown Disney so peaceful.
It was. Very different to see. Strange to see MJ in it now.
:thumbsup2

that boat dock looks new, i dont remember it when we went in june?
:confused3

thanks scott, hope it is free for it, our trip will really depend on the free dinning, as we dont want to hassle with food costs if the MIL goes with us.

she will say we only need to stop to eat 1 meal a day and be worried about it hte whole time so if we get it free it will at least make her more managable for the trip.
:rolleyes1

nice, i will keep that in mind, and leave on the 12th.:rotfl2:

JK

like i told scott it will depend on when the free dinning will be offered.
Not sure when it was built but it looked really nice. :lmao:
Hopefully it works out, that would be great.
Poor Rosie. :rotfl2:

we'll be there Oct 7th 2012 - Oct 19 2012. :banana:
WOW! u already know 2012.

Oh my gosh I've been to Disney like a 1000 times and I have no Idea what Captain E/O is. Gunna have to google it.

google1.gif

Was fun having you over Scott. The Treehouses are awesome. SOO Quiet you hear NOBODY... EVER! Not even buses.
Did u find out? It is a movie attraction with Michael Jackson form the 80's. Cheesy but fun.
it looked really nice but looks like you would need a car there.

Disney2010438.jpg

I am SOOO hitting Tony's next week for creme brulee!!! :thumbsup2
Stop bragging. Can i be put into your luggage? :rotfl2:
I don't like creme brulee. Cheesecake all the way.

Captain EO. Saw it in Disneyland long time ago. Guess I'll have to suffer through it again...

Hope you get to change to BCV in October. Perfect location for F&W!! :thumbsup2
U can skip it. The EO police won't get you. :lmao:
I hope so to, if not there then Boardwalk. I really want to be in the area.

I agree about the hair and clothes in Captain EO.
It must have been so nice to lounge at a pretty empty pool. I wish I was doing that now!
It was really nice. So do I

I don't know what Captain EO is either :confused3

The boatride looked very peaceful....you're making me miss Disney already! :thumbsup2

yup. we're planned through Spring 2013. :banana:

Yes you need to have a car for sure at the SSRTH. :thumbsup2

Maybe we should plan a BIG IpDip in 2012. That would be the 5th anniversary. Maybe Dude would come too.

Creme Brulee is so light. I hate getting stuffed by a dessert. :upsidedow

Captain EO is a Michael Jackson dance video. I saw it once waaaay back when it was first introduced at Imagination. They replaced it with Honey I shrunk the Audience. Now it's being reintroduced. I guess they couldn't find anything else.

I don't know what Captain EO is either :confused3

The boatride looked very peaceful....you're making me miss Disney already! :thumbsup2
Um, u just got back and u missed Captain EO. :confused3
I am missing it also.

We went to 50's Prime Time this trip....:eek:

It's definately not for the shy quiet types like myself :sad2:

but the food was gud!! :thumbsup2
:rotfl2: it is definitely not for the shy. The lunch is more quieter. The food is good. Ate there twice and never a bad meal yet.

sounds good.:thumbsup2
im hoping for 2 weeks between end of sept. early oct...so these could overlap.

yup. we're planned through Spring 2013. :banana:

Yes you need to have a car for sure at the SSRTH. :thumbsup2

Maybe we should plan a BIG IpDip in 2012. That would be the 5th anniversary. Maybe Dude would come too.

Creme Brulee is so light. I hate getting stuffed by a dessert. :upsidedow
:thumbsup2 good fro you. I think 2012 might be only a short trip for Ip Dip as we r going back to London and Paris/Disneyland Paris.
Sounds good to me. I would love Dude to come.
True but I hate the texture.

Captain EO is a Michael Jackson dance video. I saw it once waaaay back when it was first introduced at Imagination. They replaced it with Honey I shrunk the Audience. Now it's being reintroduced. I guess they couldn't find anything else.
I think it was more because of his death and HISTK was so boring. :lmao: Maybe they r updating that somehow.

Um, u just got back and u missed Captain EO. :confused3

On the plus side....NOW I have to go BACK!!! :yay:

Scott said:
:rotfl2: it is definitely not for the shy. The lunch is more quieter. The food is good. Ate there twice and never a bad meal yet.

Nope .... It is one of those magical moments I will never forget :blush:

On the plus side....NOW I have to go BACK!!! :yay:

Nope .... It is one of those magical moments I will never forget :blush:

That is so true. That sounds nice. Can't wait to read about it. I have some catching up to do.

We were soon docking.
Disney2010860.jpg

Vinny hates this place. Says it is an outdoor mall. I like it. You can find some cute things here.

You can especially find nice stuff here.
Disney2010861.jpg

I got some peppermint soap. Oh it smelled so good.

Cute fountain. Vinny was still in Basin looking so I looked around outside.
Disney2010862.jpg

Disney2010865.jpg

Next some more shopping.
Disney2010866.jpg

I bought a bunch of stuff here. I also got the duffel bag free.

Always trying on hats. He loves them.
Disney2010867.jpg

Such a lovely bride. :rotfl2:
Disney2010868.jpg

I should post that on Facebook.

Now that photo was taken at 4:08 and the next at 7:58. I guess we went back to the resort. I would say this was also a cab night being I have no pics of transportation.

Ok so we had dinner plans at the Contemporary.
Iphone103.jpg

Our first time here.

Apps:
Vinny & Scott: Pan-seared Sea Scallops - with sweet onions, applewood smoked bacon, and chili cream corn sauce

Entree:
Vinny - Braised Lamb Shank - with bulgur wheat- lentil stew and red wine sauce
Scott: Apple Brined Pork Tenderloin - with Bourbon Sweet Mashed potatoes, warm spinach-bacon salad and Sassafras Jus

Dessert:
Vinny: Kids meal make your sundae. LOL he was not too hungry.
Scott: American Flavors -
Iphone106.jpg
(SORRY SO DARK) Mississippi Mud Pie with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream , Key Lime Cube with fresh citrus whipped cream, Boston creme pie

Bill would have been $106.41.

I really enjoyed this place. We did have to wait about 15 minutes to be seated but that was ok. The food was really good. The atmosphere was nice. We will definitely be returning here.

We walked over to MK and took the bus back. Watched a little tv and then fell asleep.

Up next.

Epcot

I feel the same way as Vinny; I hate shopping in Downtown Disney. I only like going if we are going to dinner but love taking the boat.

We went to the Wave (about the only thing we did in the 24hours we were there) love it, Frank had the pork and thought it was delicious, I had the beef fillet and it was the best fillet I ever had it melted in my mouth. I can't remember was we had for dessert but we both had an agave margarita that was very tasty.

How can Vin not like DtD?!? :confused3 Love that place! :)

I didn't even know the The Wave existed. We even stayed there a couple years ago. Never saw it. When i think Contemporary, I think Cal Grill. Looks like a great place!!!

I feel the same way as Vinny; I hate shopping in Downtown Disney. I only like going if we are going to dinner but love taking the boat.

We went to the Wave (about the only thing we did in the 24hours we were there) love it, Frank had the pork and thought it was delicious, I had the beef fillet and it was the best fillet I ever had it melted in my mouth. I can't remember was we had for dessert but we both had an agave margarita that was very tasty.
I have to look around at least once. I wanted to get him on the balloon but he would not go.

Thank GOD you didn't forget to take dessert pics!! :cloud9:
:lmao: :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter