• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Few ?? 'bout my Oct stay at Poly...

suzy25mr

Earning My Ears
First, lemme give you a "quick" background - I am going to Disney for the second time (both times it's just me & my father). The first time, we stayed at CBR and made ressies for the same this time. This time our trip is Oct 26-30 (the first was Sept 23-26 '00 for my bday). We used Dreams Unlimited again because we enjoyed their help and especially the convenience the first time and we need 2 rooms - we both know we can't stay in the same room for a vaca! Anyways, Tammy at DU emailed about CBR closing and at first I was upset, then got another email with an offer to upgrade to Poly GV rooms for $176 more (total, not per night) for both rooms and our park tickets! Ok, sorry that was longer than I intended, but here're my questions:

Should I bother requesting a particular building (our only current and definite requests are n/s and connecting rooms)? I would like to be near the monorail (quicker getting back to our rooms at the EOD) and maybe even a castle view (not important at all, but if I could get it, that would be great), but didn't know if I should bother since we got such a great deal (IMO) and we're not exactly worried about stuff at the resort - we're going for the parks.

Are there any "secrets" we should know about?

I have visited Tikiman's site and some others, just wanted to post here, too.

Ok, that's all I can think of right now.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

BTW - we are going to MNSSHP on 10/27. Don't know if that really matters, just wanted to mention. ;)

If you don't have a lagoon view room, you won't be able to see the castle.

None of the rooms are that far from the monorail. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter