Festival of the Arts

Guys I have been watching the streams and vlogs and seeing all of the beautiful artwork all I can think is that I'm in trouble lol. OMG I haven't even gotten there yet and I see so much I want. I'm gonna have to show some self control though due to lack of money and wall space but oh it will be hard.
you and me both. but I saw some of the prices for originals. I could go to Disney twice for those prices. lol

Guys I have been watching the streams and vlogs and seeing all of the beautiful artwork all I can think is that I'm in trouble lol. OMG I haven't even gotten there yet and I see so much I want. I'm gonna have to show some self control though due to lack of money and wall space but oh it will be hard.

Been sort of avoiding them or lightly skimming through as only 10 days until trip and I just know would spot one that really like, and is within budget, but when get there would be sold out :(

you and me both. but I saw some of the prices for originals. I could go to Disney twice for those prices. lol

Its the ones that are as much as a full DVC contract at direct pricing that need to watch out for.

Been sort of avoiding them or lightly skimming through as only 10 days until trip and I just know would spot one that really like, and is within budget, but when get there would be sold out :(

Its the ones that are as much as a full DVC contract at direct pricing that need to watch out for.
One that was shown was over 9K. lol

One that was shown was over 9K. lol
That the Falcon and Ties in Tims stream?

A couple of years ago I spotted a very nice Robin Hood one to the side of one of the booths, quite small so thought might be affordable but no price listed, so snapped the below and went to ask the person manning the booth about it.

1705267463711.png

As we walked out to the side he mentioned that the artist used swarovski crystals....and so this piece was a bargain at $4K. Way out of my budget lol.
After picking myself back up and was noone else around for a moment we chatted for a bit.
There was two others hanging on the side of the booth, a slightly larger one which dont remember what he said, but the largest piece, one of Sorcerer Mickey, a shocking $38K.

Politely did the "will have to think about it" on the RH piece and went on my way.

Chose a nice framed Moana one on the last day for $400.

My trip is fast approaching and I'm hoping you can all help an anxious girlie out...
I'm planning to meet some of the artists and get prints signed. Other than "I love your work," any interaction/conversation tips?

TIA!

My trip is fast approaching and I'm hoping you can all help an anxious girlie out...
I'm planning to meet some of the artists and get prints signed. Other than "I love your work," any interaction/conversation tips?

TIA!

Who has inspired your work?

What’s your favorite thing to paint, draw, etc.?

What mediums do you like working with the best?

Anyone know how to track shipments from the festival?
Like stuff you bought and had shipped home? You can call and they’ll give you the tracking number. I will say it’s pretty fast though—we bought stuff Monday at noon and it’ll arrive tomorrow (to Virginia)

Like stuff you bought and had shipped home? You can call and they’ll give you the tracking number. I will say it’s pretty fast though—we bought stuff Monday at noon and it’ll arrive tomorrow (to Virginia)
Thanks, didn’t realize I’d have to call. Was looking everywhere on the receipt and shipping order for a tracking number 😆

TIA!
I had the same thought as I was waiting in line to meet artists and I have to say, they were all so good about making conversation easy and taking the lead on asking questions that kept the interaction smoothly flowing! (Sorry that wasn't a tip per se!)

I’m starting to wonder if something happened that made them cut the menus down and delay the release? We’ve been to the festival just about every year since it started and this is the latest the menus were ever released and I’m very surprised by all the missing food!
Simplified as a fair amount are snack credits

We are going in a couple of weeks and I really want to see both the Muppets and the Figment Spaceship Earth show. Does anyone know if they rotate on specific nights? What time are the shows usually at? We are staying at Yacht Club, so we are usually in World Showcase late in the night to stay close to the IG exit so I wanted to plan when to stay towards Spaceship Earth to catch the shows. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter