• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Festival of Fantasy-Dream w/ Mickey

kjcs618

"No honey, I'm not perfect. I have a few cavities.
From what I understand, The Festival of Fantasy parade starts in Frontierland, and makes its way down Main Street, and ends at Town Square.
I also see that one of the showtimes for the Dream Along With Mickey castle show is 3:15.
Does the parade run past the hub while the Dream show is going on?
Is it at all possible to catch Both the parade and the 3:15 show arouond the hub location?

From what I understand, The Festival of Fantasy parade starts in Frontierland, and makes its way down Main Street, and ends at Town Square.
I also see that one of the showtimes for the Dream Along With Mickey castle show is 3:15.

1. Does the parade run past the hub

2. while the Dream show is going on?

3. Is it at all possible to catch Both the parade and the 3:15 show arouond the hub location?

1. Yes.
2. Not WHILE the parade is traveling through the Hub.
3. Yes. You can see the DAWM show before or after the parade.
Just wait there.

Below are the show-times from www.wdwent.com-

CASTLE FORECOURT STAGE
Dream Along With Mickey
Sunday-Wednesday & Saturday at 10:35 & 11:40am, 1:10, 2:05, 4:15 & 5:15pm
Thursday & Friday at 12:50, 1:45, 4:20, 5:20, 6:20 & 7:20pm

Hub-ParadeampWishes_112913_zps5a24c014.jpg

There is a Dream Along at 2:05 and the next one is at 4:15. My DD is part of the Dream Along cast and their lunch break begins at 2:30. A show does not compete with the parade.

From wdwent:

Dream Along With Mickey
It’s a dreams-inspired party and Mickey Mouse and the gang have invited everyone to join in the music and dancing. The power of everyone’s dreams even thwarts the evil Maleficent from spoiling the fun.
Sunday-Wednesday & Saturday at 10:35 & 11:40am, 1:10, 2:05, 4:15 & 5:15pm
Thursday & Friday at 12:50, 1:45, 4:20, 5:20, 6:20 & 7:20pm
Length of show: 20 minutes

Thank you. The touringplans site lists 3:15 as one of the times. I didn't think that made sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter