Festival of Fantasy debuts today 3/9 11:30am and 2:30

I wonder if they will be doing it twice a day through Spring Break or if that’s just a reopening day thing.

I would guess that the storms in the area might be messing with today’s schedule.

I wonder if they will be doing it twice a day through Spring Break or if that’s just a reopening day thing.

I would guess that the storms in the area might be messing with today’s schedule.

I don’t know. We were going to go from my son’s acting class to MK, but it started raining. We decided to catch the parade another day.

Has this parade actually been coming off or was Wednesday just a special appearance?

I‘m not seeing it in the online park hours.

The app is showing 11:30a and 2:30p showtimes

Where is that? On my app for today the only parade listed is a Character Cavalcade.

Never mind. I see it in the list of experiences.

I don’t see it on the schedule for future dates. I‘m wondering if the two showings will continue to the week of March 21.

Last edited:

Where is that? On my app for today the only parade listed is a Character Cavalcade.

Never mind. I see it in the list of experiences.

I don’t see it on the schedule for future dates. I‘m wondering if the two showings will continue to the week of March 21.

For me it just shows day of.

4982CCC1-6839-412D-AF6D-A39C668DA71D.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter