Festival Arena is getting some use again.

skiingfast

<font color=teal>Has had no bacon<br><font color=b
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ig-thunder-ranch-jamboree-at-disneyland-park/

We have some great news to share today! Starting May 3, we’ll be rounding up some good times and bringing a whole new energy to Frontierland at Disneyland park with the opening of the Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree.

Encompassing the former Festival Arena site, the Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree will feature music, dancing, crafts, pin trading and plenty of Disney characters in their finest Western wear. Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday, we’ll be throwing a good, old fashioned Hoedown, where you can kick up your heels with the likes of Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy and Chip ‘n Dale. From time to time, classic favorites like Horace Horsecollar, Clarabelle Cow, Clara Cluck or those silly Country Bears might even stop by!

What’s more, Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree is also going to be the newest spot to catch visiting performing ensembles as part of Disney Performing Arts. Disney Performing Arts provides an opportunity for middle and high school students and community groups from across the country to perform in Disney Parks as well as take workshops taught by entertainment professionals to improve their performance skills. You’ll be able to enjoy some of these young instrumentalists, singers and dancers as they put on the performance of a lifetime onstage at the Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree.

wait I am getting turned around here, isn't the Festival Arena across from Small World where the Fairy Princess Faire thing is right now?

wait I am getting turned around here, isn't the Festival Arena across from Small World where the Fairy Princess Faire thing is right now?

The Princess Fantasy Faire is in the Fantasyland Theater. The Festival Arena is behind the Big Thunder Ranch.

I've never been in the Festival Arena, how do you access it?

do you enter through big thunder ranch or is there a separate entrance?

I've never been in the Festival Arena, how do you access it?

do you enter through big thunder ranch or ?

Yes go into the ranch, past the animals, past the BBQ on your right, and at the back of the ranch into the Festival Arena.

I wonder if the attention will make it harder to walk up for meals there? Better make my ressies for our upcoming trip--those bbq ribs are calling my name!

isn't that where they used to have Woody's BBW roundup thing? don't they still have something there now?

so they have two BBQ/entertainment places right next door to one another that are almost identical to each other? That's weird, I've since seen the news on this, it ust seems odd to have two things right next to each other that are the same thing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter