• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ferrytale Wishes cruise...2018 Updates?

Maleficent53

Have fun storming the castle...
I would like to resurrect this old thread ----- looking for updates from anyone who has done this cruise in 2018. Thinking of buying this event for our February trip 2019 and wonder if there are any more positive comments.

I would like to resurrect this old thread ----- looking for updates from anyone who has done this cruise in 2018. Thinking of buying this event for our February trip 2019 and wonder if there are any more positive comments.
Gave you your own new thread so posters don’t reply to those who posted 3 years ago. :-)

I'm curious about this too. I had a friend who did the cruise a while ago and really enjoyed it, but was wondering if there were any more recent reviews.

my friend did it and did not enjoy it much. She thought the wine was not very good and the view of the fireworks just soso. I'd rather spend the money on a dinner at CA Grill for an out of park fireworks experience.

We did it in April this year, and were not impressed. The fireworks seemed to be quite far away, and it was difficult to hear the piped in sound. You really felt far removed from the magic. Also, we have done several other dessert parties and thought that the offerings at this one were not up to par. We would strongly recommend choosing a different party.

my friend did it and did not enjoy it much. She thought the wine was not very good and the view of the fireworks just soso. I'd rather spend the money on a dinner at CA Grill for an out of park fireworks experience.

We did it in April this year, and were not impressed. The fireworks seemed to be quite far away, and it was difficult to hear the piped in sound. You really felt far removed from the magic. Also, we have done several other dessert parties and thought that the offerings at this one were not up to par. We would strongly recommend choosing a different party.

Thanks for these! I think we are going to try the HEA dessert party instead.

Thanks for the comments. I think we will take our $99 and use it for a meal somewhere nice rather than just for desserts.

I proposed on this cruise during April. We really loved it, but I did feel like the sound not being loud enough seriously detracted from it. It would be such an easy fix for Disney, and the audio really makes the show IMO. I disagree with others about the view however. The fireworks seemed so big in the distance compared to the castle and the train station. Boarding the boat at sunset and cruising around the lake with some drinks, amazing views, watching the EWP. I felt it would have been perfect if just for the sound. If I had known ahead of time I would have just worn headphones and synched it up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter