FEMALES ONLY, a personal . question...

jlbower79

<font color=green>I laugh inside, really I do<br><
ok so this is kind of personal but before I go calling my doctor and asking I wanted to first see if any of you guys knew the answer first... I've asked everyone at work and none of the girls knew.

my doctor has me on provot? or some kind of hormone that I've been taken since last friday.. for 7 days I'm suppost to take this pill and then my period will start and I can start my birth control.. Im taken birth control to reg. my periods cause they are very very irregular, as in years at a time... so anyways... I was wondering if anyone else has ever taken a pill for 7 days to start their period.. if so my question is, I take my last pill tomorrow night (thursday), does that mean my period will start friday or do i have to wait a couple of days?

Thanks for reading! I know, kind of TMI but I hope someone knows!

Jai

I'd be prepared for it to start at any point over the weekend. I've done that twice in my lifetime, once it started the morning after my last pill and once it started like 3 days later. Just know... it WILL start, so be ready!

Good luck to you. :flower3:

haha ya'll knew what i meant! guys gals... tsk!

i sure hope it starts friday and doesnt wait 3 days... im ready for it to come on!

thanks though!

I was on it a long time ago, and I can't really remember how long it took after I stopped before I got my period. I would guess it would be the same amount of time it takes after you go off birth control pills - for me that is 3 days.

Denae

You may start feeling cramping (if prone to it) as early as today. Don't be surprised if things start flowing tomorrow. It sounds like your dr. gave your progesterone to stimulate your period. Good luck with everything.

stop picking on me!! :rotfl: i always say "you guys" tsk!

i hope it starts tomorrow, i have monday and tuesday off next week and that would work out LOVELY if you know what I mean GALS :rolleyes1

You see, to give you more TMI, i had a period last month that was SO bad that it through my whole body out of wack, but before that period it had been TWO YEARS which is kind of normal for me, I usually have one or two a year... but anyways.. I been cramping with stomach pains for the past week, but today they stop... tonight's my last pill, I sure hope it starts tomorrow.

ok thanks everyone! gals and guys.
jai

hahaha... they need a "womens only" thread or something i felt really weird asking this but this is the only board i talk on and i wanted to know.... sorry "guys".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter