Fellowship of the fisheye

Everyone loves a birthday cake right? . .. . . . . .wrong! Not this kid lol. She wanted nothing to do with it :confused3
For our younger son's birthday, my wife was a little disappointed that he didn't make the gigantic mess of his birthday cake that she anticipated. His older brother destroyed his first cake so completely that he had to be taken outside and hosed off afterward. She was expecting the same with the younger one, and had both of us ready with cameras and a plastic table cloth on the floor to protect the carpet. But while he got a little messy, it wasn't at all what she expected. His brother is a complete spaz, while the little one is just calmer and more gentle overall (the older boy takes after his mom in a major way, and the younger is much more like me).

SSB

For our younger son's birthday, my wife was a little disappointed that he didn't make the gigantic mess of his birthday cake that she anticipated. His older brother destroyed his first cake so completely that he had to be taken outside and hosed off afterward. She was expecting the same with the younger one, and had both of us ready with cameras and a plastic table cloth on the floor to protect the carpet. But while he got a little messy, it wasn't at all what she expected. His brother is a complete spaz, while the little one is just calmer and more gentle overall (the older boy takes after his mom in a major way, and the younger is much more like me).

SSB

We had that same exact thing happen when our oldest daughter is turning 1 August of last year. She totally destroyed her cake so we figured her younger sister would do the same. The weird part is she loves cookies and cupcakes and will make a mess of those, but not a cake which essentially is a larger cupcake. Go figure lol.

I don't have any pics to share yet, but I finally entered the fisheye world! My Pentax 10-17mm arrived yesterday!!!

For those that don't recognize me, I am an old regular to this board :)

Did a little sledding on the holiday break. These are some fishy portraits from the day.

p1369783202-5.jpg

p1369784006-5.jpg

p1369779114-5.jpg

C&B Young I really like your compass picture from Disneyland. The lighting from the castle on the pavement is very pretty.

IMG_8008_zps96033846.jpg

IMG_8013_zpsfe2664ad.jpg

Both of these were taken with my 15mm Sigma fisheye and I would love any constructive criticism from you guys.

At the local skatepark earlier this spring. I love how the fisheye bends the lines of the concrete bowls. Also, it's a thrill because you have to get so close to the action, that there's a chance that you might get hit :cool1:

Rokinon 7.5mm on Olympus E-P3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter