Fellow DISers you has made ADR's in the Past few Days!!

onejellyshelly

Mouseketeer
I need help from my disers who has made ADR's in the past few days. My hard ADR is going to be CRT on a Monday before the park opens. Do you think I have a shot??? My call date is June 29 so I will be there late Sept.

Thanks for all your help.

Just made one this morning for 9/1 at 8:35AM. Called right at 7, got through and made this one reservation before the whole system crashed. Luckily because it was "in the shopping cart" we were able to complete the booking but nothing else. I had to call back later to finish my other ADRs, but got everything we asked for at the times we wanted and days we wanted. We are a partyof 6, and had no problems on mysecond try:)

I got a party of 7, 8:25 AM CRT for 9/6.
If you're making multiple reservations, do CRT first, and have the CM complete the transaction before going on to others. On my first try, their computer crashed taking all my reservations with it.
If you're staying multiple days, on site, make CRT your last day, if you can, to give you the biggest 90+10 advantage.
Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter