• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fellow 9/21/02 Cruisers, did anyone happen to tape my son?!

Just Chip No Dale

Earning My Ears
Hi!
We had a blast on the cruise! I met Dana from these boards right after the Sail- Away Party, but I didn't meet anyone else. I think I was the only person on the ship wearing a lime green ribbon!

We had 2nd seating at dinner, so we went to shows at 6:30. My son was picked by Michael Harrison ( the ventriloquist ) to be his "dummy"! It was hysterical!! BUT, I had spent so much tape filming the Sail-Away Party, that I ran out of tape AND my camera ran out of film right as my son was walking up on stage!! And of course, I didn't have a spare tape or spare film with me at the time!!!

SO... did anyone happen to tape it?! I'd of course pay you for a copy, plus shipping.

The good news is, I met a man from Japan who taped every show, including the one I want. He said he'd make me a copy, but being that he's all the way in Japan, I'm just a little bit nervous that I may never get the tape. So I thought if anyone else taped it, it'd be easier ( and quicker! ).

SO...anyone?

Thanks!

Chip

I was at the 6:30 show but I'm sorry, I didn't tape it. :( I was also hoping someone taped my DD when she won. We never even thought of bringing our recorder, but really wish we had.

Good luck! Your son was so funny!! :)

Now that we've all been home for a week, I thought I'd bump this back to the top!

Can anyone help me?!

Thanks!

Chip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter