Fees & Such!

Ravenscroft

Earning My Ears
So I want to apply for Fall 2013 so bad but I can't find a job right now, so I'm pretty much flat broke.

I know there's some fees you have to pay before you start, and there's also transportation (I live in New York so getting to Florida will be costly). I may have to wait and apply some other year if I can't find a job soon :(

What I'm wondering is how much money I should have saved up for the program?

I believe the program fee is about $300 that must be paid upfront, as for transportation it depends if you are flying or driving and when your program start. Airline tickets may be more expensive in June than they are in Aug. Don't forget about fees for checked luggage! (Southwest is usually pretty cheap and you get two free bags)

If you keep an eye open you usually can find good deals on one ways. Jet Blue usually has good one-deals.

I plan on applying for Fall, and I'm not sure if I'll have the 300, but if I get accepted, I will do what I have to, to get it up.

As for when you get here...a few dollars in your pocket would be helpful until you start getting a paycheck. Luckly if you get accepted, you'll have a few months to figure everything out.

Good Luck!

Ahh. Sounds like I'll have to wait and apply after I get a job and save up.
Such a bummer :(

Ahh. Sounds like I'll have to wait and apply after I get a job and save up.
Such a bummer :(
It honestly wouldn't hurt to apply as applications are typically open a few months, at the most.

You'd really need the $300, Plane fare To Orlando, and enough saved up for Plane fare from Orlando. There's a few minor things in between like shoes, if needed as well.

Doesn't hurt to try, and it's possible.

Have a Magical Day! :smickey:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter