Fees question for renters

skiloff

Earning My Ears
Sorry, I'm sure this is somewhere, but I can't seem to find the right words to use to search to track them down, and I know with all this knowledge here, it won't take long to answer the question. Are there any fees that renters have to pay, like parking at the resort, or do they, as our guests, get free parking? Any other fees they may have to pay? Thanks so much.

Sorry, I'm sure this is somewhere, but I can't seem to find the right words to use to search to track them down, and I know with all this knowledge here, it won't take long to answer the question. Are there any fees that renters have to pay, like parking at the resort, or do they, as our guests, get free parking? Any other fees they may have to pay? Thanks so much.

I rented points in December and did not have to pay for parking at the resort and if they are going to the parks they wouldn't have to either because they are staying at the resorts. The Keys to the World card just say the resort and DVC on it, as well as DDP, etc. if they have purchased that. We did not have to pay for Internet, but I think that was because we are also owners. (We rented the points before we bought.)

If you are renting a reservation to a non-member, you are technically supposed to notify MS of that fact. Your renter will be entitled to any perk that any other Disney resort guest is entitled to. They will not be entitled to DVC perks, though, unless you are there with them and they are staying with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter