Feel like I'm going nuts...where's the ship?

luv2sleep

DIS Veteran
I've been trying to figure out which Christmas or NYE cruise to maybe take and I was looking at which itinerary each ship was doing. I cannot find the Disney Wonder after December 21, 2013. I MUST just be missing where the ship is going on that day. Anyone know where the Wonder will be during the last part of December 2013?

I've been trying to figure out which Christmas or NYE cruise to maybe take and I was looking at which itinerary each ship was doing. I cannot find the Disney Wonder after December 21, 2013. I MUST just be missing where the ship is going on that day. Anyone know where the Wonder will be during the last part of December 2013?

Those itineraries haven't been announced yet.

:cutie:

PrincessShmoo said:
Those itineraries haven't been announced yet.

Oh wow! Had no idea. I thought all of 2013 had been announced.

Hummmm, maybe the Wonder will do a 2 week holiday reposition to the west coast. Wishful thinking I know! ;)

luv2sleep said:
Oh wow! Had no idea. I thought all of 2013 had been announced.

Hummmm, maybe the Wonder will do a 2 week holiday reposition to the west coast. Wishful thinking I know! ;)

They have been announced, however they've decided to change these itineraries and only just told people who had previously booked last week. Its inconvenient but a short time pulled from the website allows those affected a little time to think and adjust their reservations first before new sales resume . They reopen to general public November 16.

You know I did hear someone on the Dream last week mention that Wonder would be going into dry dock soon but he didn't give any specific dates. I wonder if thats it

I've found a nice early Jan 2014 cruise with Royal Caribbean. Much cheaper than the holiday cruises on either line. I will go with Disney though if the price is good. I'd really like a NYE or Christmas cruise on Disney. For 7 days though it looks like they are making people stick with the Fantasy because that's their only 7 day holiday option. Bummer.

You know I did hear someone on the Dream last week mention that Wonder would be going into dry dock soon but he didn't give any specific dates. I wonder if thats it

The Wonder had her most recent drydock in 2011. She's not due for another one until 2014.

The Magic is going in for her drydock at the end of the Med season 2013.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter