Feeding dolphins at Sea World???

LisaTN

DIS Veteran
We are going on Saturday, Feb 2nd and I would love to have my 4-year-old get to feed the dolphina... should we go there first right when the park opens?

How long does the feeding take?

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!

I have heard that going first thing is the best as the dolphins are hungry. We were going to do that, even got in line, but opted to forego as we had a private meet and greet with a dolphin after the first blue horizojs show. The line for the dolphin feeding seemed to get long quick.

I am just glad they are continuing this after that young girl was "nipped" a few months back. My DD is so pumped to do this, but is too young for an encounter at DC so it was a nice alternative.

We lined up as soon as we went in and fed them in the second group. They really performed for the kids. It was worth it. And the line moved quickly because they take quite a few in a group.

Thank you!!!! What time were you done. We were going to go straight there after the 9am opening also but want to make sure we can make it to One Horizon at 10am

With a 4 year old I would still go mid morning but maybe not 1st thing. We took our 5 and 6 yr old in sept. did the dolphins 1st. We were in the second group and the dolphins were VERY aggressive. For me it was great but scared my 6 year old lol. They do have big mouths wi lots of teeth and the little kids really are at mouth level. Our second seaworld day we went later in the day and the dolphins were still very much wanting to interact but weren't as aggressive in the jumping and weren't so in your face. If you 4 year old gets nervous you may not want to go 1st thing. All that being said we got some great pics! Your out there for 10-15 min if you feed them slow. Basically as soon as your fish is gone they have you move down and exit. There is a hand wash station right at the exit which is nice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter