• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Feedback on QSDP

RSGroup

Mouseketeer
We just got back from WDW using the QSDP for 5 nights. A couple thoughts:
1. For those of you concerned that it will not be enough food - DON'T BE! We have heavy eaters in our family, and had a bunch of credits left over (we have a cabinet full of rice crispy treats right now).
2. For those of you worried about variety, don't be. We had great variety and the quality for the most part was really good.
3. Disney really needs to standardize and solidify what exactly is permissible for a counter service breakfast. It can be really confusing.

Overall though, we were really happy with the plan, happy not to eat up so much time on sit down meals, and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Thanks for the feedback...I am heading to WDW on 11/10 for a 5-day solo trip, and I opted for the QSDP rather than the usual DDP.

The thought of sitting by myself, at a table, was a little weird, so I thought a counter service plan would be better suited for my needs. Having never done the QSDP before, I appreciate knowing I won't go hungry!

(Of course, that may not be a good thing - what with the holidays coming up. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:)

Trust me, if I could not eat it all I am sure you will never be hungry... have fun!

We did the QSDP in August 2009 and loved it. We are doing again in January and we can't wait! We love the freedom of the plan too! Not having ADRs to worry about it great. It's soooo much food, isn't it?! Between the 2 meals plus 2 snacks, oh man I practically had to be rolled out of MK haha! What places did you like the best? We loved wolfgang puck at DTD and I love Pecos Bill!! That huge burger with the onion rings is great! :cloud9:

Thanks for the feedback...I am heading to WDW on 11/10 for a 5-day solo trip, and I opted for the QSDP rather than the usual DDP.

The thought of sitting by myself, at a table, was a little weird, so I thought a counter service plan would be better suited for my needs. Having never done the QSDP before, I appreciate knowing I won't go hungry!

(Of course, that may not be a good thing - what with the holidays coming up. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:)

If you're planning on attending Food & Wine.... you may enjoy using snack credits at the booths! :thumbsup2

Absolutely enough food. We went the week before Halloween. We mostly used our snack credits to dine at Food and Wine. We ended the week by having a couple quick service breakfasts (because after Food and Wine, we were never hungry enough to each both lunch & dinner, so we usually shared a meal). The last day, we had enough credit for breakfast and for lunch. In addition, we traded in some quick service meal credits at Pop Century (3 snacks per) and ended up bringing home 15 bottles of juice.

We just got back from WDW using the QSDP for 5 nights. A couple thoughts:
1. For those of you concerned that it will not be enough food - DON'T BE! We have heavy eaters in our family, and had a bunch of credits left over (we have a cabinet full of rice crispy treats right now).
2. For those of you worried about variety, don't be. We had great variety and the quality for the most part was really good.
3. Disney really needs to standardize and solidify what exactly is permissible for a counter service breakfast. It can be really confusing.

Overall though, we were really happy with the plan, happy not to eat up so much time on sit down meals, and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Also just back.... COMPLETELY agree with all of your points. We also had a ton of credits left and brought home lots of rice crispy treats. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter