Feedback on Magic Room 7576

blumski

Mouseketeer
I booked this room for our upcoming cruise. Has anyone on here stayed in this room and can tell me whether or not I picked a good one?

I am a light sleeper, so am always concerned about lots of noise in the area.

Thanks!
Lisa

Thanks so much for your reply! I did go and read the reports. I was hoping to get some feedback from folks here since I've had really good experiences with info from members of this board.

Lisa

DH and I actually stayed in that room on our very first cruise a few years ago. We were on the last (or next to last) sailing before it's last dry dock.

Personally we thought it was a fantastic room. Great mid-ship location (horizontally and vertically) and easy to go up or down a few flights of stairs if you don't feel like waiting for the elevator.

We had no noise issues at all with this location. We also thought that any roll of the ship during turbulent waters were felt less here, compared to when we were in other parts of the ship.

Overall, I would highly recommend it....and remember, my thoughts are based on BEFORE it dry docked for any fine tuning. :)

The room location is very good. I like being aft, and you are near the stairwell and elivators (no problem with noise). Deck 7 is our favorite deck. I like aft because you can always leave your room and go the same direction. Also, the stairs and elivators are less crowded. It all gives the directionally challenged a clear direction every time the venture off. I think you will be very happy with your room.

I booked this room for our upcoming cruise. Has anyone on here stayed in this room and can tell me whether or not I picked a good one?

I am a light sleeper, so am always concerned about lots of noise in the area.

Thanks!
Lisa

We had this room when we sailed the Magic in April earlier this year. Great location. I have pictures of the room and veranda in my trip report. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3272639

Thanks so much to all of you for your very valuable feedback. Seeing pictures was also wonderful. I appreciate each of your opinions and input. I feel much more relaxed now about our choice.

Lisa

Thanks so much to all of you for your very valuable feedback. Seeing pictures was also wonderful. I appreciate each of your opinions and input. I feel much more relaxed now about our choice.

Lisa

I can't remember if this one was in my TR. :)

I did not see this photo in your TR! Thanks so much for sharing here so I could see the shot with the beds in place1

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter