Feedback on CSR

meghanb133

Mouseketeer
Im scheduled to stay at CSR the 17th-19th of March. I saw pictures of the renovation and am not too crazy about staying there now. My mom is crazy picky and I can already hear the complaining. Which resort in that price range would be best to try and switch to and for what reason? CBR,POFQ or POR? Or would you try and stick it out at CSR? We stayed there in December and we had a great time, I just want to be able to enjoy the resort in its entirety and from the looks of photos I don't know that it's possible.

Last edited:
17-19 of March?

We're staying there for Easter and not overly concerned. I think CSR is such a behemoth of a resort that it's possible to be far enough away not to really see the construction (until the building starts going up.) Plus, I'm not sure it'll be too crazy just yet. Prob a lot of prepping will be going on and actual construction will begin around April (I'd assume.)

With that said, we are/were considering a stay for Christmas and may skip it. It's not worth the aggravation during such a crowded time. I'd recommend POR (similar size, nice pool, solid theming,) POFQ is smaller (one bus stop, solid theme).. with both of those you won't get the quality of pool you'd get at CSR.

CBR will most likely be under construction as well. Would you consider a stay at AoA or POP? It'll be less expensive, has great theming and while they're values, they are the top values and closest to mods.

We are not fans of staying at a resort under construction. I would move to POR. It has great theming and is similar in size to CSR.. Not as many amenities, but it does have a nice boat ride to DS.

It's entirely up to you,but I Like CSR the best & is beautifully themed..It has nice amenities & great bus service...POR is a close 2nd, so that would be my next choice, but that's it really..In the MOD category that is..:confused3 For us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter