Hi! I had this question in another thread regarding my interest in buying into DVC, but I don't think that people saw it. If I am planning on buying a package from another DVC member (and not Disney), I was now curious if it made more sense to try and obtain a package with a lower fee amount over a higher one? Since all properties are already available to members (aside from the four month difference in making reservations between home and alternate resort), doesn't it make more sense to try for a lower fee value? We're not planning on visiting over holidays or high traffic periods, so I'm not that worried about having to wait the additional time, but I would like to know what the experts here think. Thanks! Thanks!