Febuary weather?

terp

Earning My Ears
Has anyone cruised in Febuary? I was wondering how the water temp. would be then. Thanks for your help.

I have been to Puerto Rico during the winter months and the water temperature is warm. The gentle trade winds generally pick up during the afternoon and can get quite windy. The eastern and western carr. trips are warm year round. From what I have heard, the Bahamas are mild, but the water can be chilly in the winter months. Meaning castaway cay could have cool water. Love to hear from winter cruisers.

We went this past Feb on the 2/23 Magic sailing. Weather was pouring in Port Canaveral but great the whole week. A bit overcast in St. Maarten, but water was warm. I would sail again this time of year. Castaway Cay was a bit cool.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter