• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

February

What specials can I look forward to the first week of February 2014?

We usually go last week of January into the 1st week of February.
The past few years except Jan 2013 we have had Free dining.
There is also usually room discounts at that time as well.

Rack Rate packages will be released July 10th...
We should start seeing some discounts/promo's in about a month or so.

Before someone chimes :mic: in and tells me I'm not correct about the free dining this past January... I'm talking about General Public offers not Pin codes!

We had free dining in February too. It was the last week but we have gotten it on other trips earlier in February too. Good price good weather and less crowds!!! February is the best!

We had free dining in 2011 and 2012 and those offers came out pretty early - August I believe. Last year they had a Play, Stay and Dine offer which was close to being free dining, but not quiet as good - still a decent discount. Last year, the offers didn't come out until October. I believe I had my discount applied to my already existing package reservation on October 8.

We wanted to go in September and could have gotten free dining but the timing just was not right, so now we are shooting for February for my kids fall break...:) I can't go without a discount though...

Dsnyfireman said:
We had free dining in February too. It was the last week but we have gotten it on other trips earlier in February too. Good price good weather and less crowds!!! February is the best!

We went in February 2012 with free dining. Loved that time of year. Cant wait to go In 2014

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter