February Scrapbook Page Challenge - Show the love!

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
:welcome: to February to all my scrapping friends!

Let's take some time to put some love into our scrapbook pages like always!

You know the drill any type of page 6 x 6 or larger will count!

Let the scrapping begin :thumbsup2

Total Pages completed: 381

Scrappers Goals:

chae -- 20
concertkatie - 20
DisneyBelle99 - 10
disneydarling - 30
IowaTater - 25
maybeecatlady - 20
M2MRB - 30
MBIM - 15
OrangeBirdGirl - 20
Poppins2000 - 30
princessnancy96 - 75
rlovew - 40

Scrappers Completed Pages:

chae - 17
concertkatie - 31
disneydarling07 -6
IowaTater - 2
maybeecatlady - 20
M2MRB - 66 :earsgirl:
MBIM - 6
my2qtz0205 - 40
orangebirdgirl - 38
Poppins2000 - 34
PN96 - 93
rlovew - 28

Leader: :earsgirl:

Goal Met:

Last edited:
Congratulations Nan!

My goal will be 30 pages!

Thanks!

I'm going to go with 30 pages this month. So far I have completed 6....thanks to being snowed in all weekend. :)

I've updated to here!

I did 14 pages over the past 2 days and have PJ's college book current!!! I even have one page of C's college book started! :woohoo: I hope to have his college book current this weekend. (boys don't take many photos but he says he will do better... yea, and I'm still waiting for the email with a small request that he could do in 3 minutes! BOYS!!)

Last edited:
I'm going to keep my goal at 20 pages this month. Really hope to be able to meet it. :)

I did manage to complete 1 page yesterday.

Realistic goal for February .....will plan for 10 again. Halfway done with my FE exchange gifts? Maybe? Deb

Please put me down for 30 this month. I may do more but as I will only be home 17 days this month and be at WDW the other 10 days (WOOOOOOOOT!) I may run out of time (but in a good way!)

Becky

Updated to here.. I got 8 more pages done today... I want to do more but the bathroom is screaming to be cleaned... :(

My goal is only 20 for the month. We are heading on vacation this month (to Death Valley and Last Vegas) so I'll be away for a week.

updated to here!

I got 5 more done today.. Had a few household things take longer than they should have.. :(

I got the scrapbooks for my niece and nephew done so 28 pages for me. I am going for a goal of 40 pages this month.

Rebecca

2 done for me. Just got the call I'm going back to work on Monday - hoping I can still make my goal!

I got 6 pages done today! Woo hoo! Not as much as I was hoping for, but considering we were chasing two Littles while we were working, I'm pleased.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter