February Roll Call!?!?!?!

I'll be there from 2/11 to 2/15 with 31 eighth graders. My group will be performing in Disney's Magic Music Days! We are staying at All Star Music. When I know what day we're performing, I'll you guys know! I'd love to see some of my DIS buddies! Of course I'll have my lime green ribbon, too!!!

Originally posted by DawnF316
Samandmom,

What part of CT are you from? Are you flying out of Bradley? Wouldn't it be something if we were on the same plane?
:wave2:

As you have probaly noticed airline prices are really high for that time frime. :crazy: We do normally fly out Bradley but we could save about $130.00 a ticket if we fly out of JFK. It is probaly 1-1 1/2 ride for us. It would be worth the extra savings to drive to NY. We need four tickets. Actually we might be taking off a night because if we fly back on Saturday the 21st the prices are WAY more and most airlines are booked that day. I know I got to get on my butt and book. Just need to make sure our friend will drive us with our van and then take the van back home :wave:
Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter