February Roll Call! Sign in!

I am going for a Valentine's weekend with hubby and another couple. NO kids! Woohoo (but we are taking them in March so I don't feel too bad) We are staying at CBR. Its our first time there.

Feb. 9 - 16
Our first trip as DVC owners - staying at Boardwalk Villas

Tues - arrive - MK and dinner at Whispering Canyon
Wed - DHS - rope drop for TSM. later - DTD and t-rex dinner
Thurs - EPCOT - princess breakfast and Biergarten
Fri - MK - breakfast with Pooh and the Gang before park opens
Sat - MK - rope drop/fantasyland/fairy meet and greet then Chef Mickey's for dinner...
Sun - EPCOT - dinner at Garden grill. hoping to make rope drop and ride soarin'
Mon - Universal - my boys are obsessed with Curious George!
Tues - hang out at BWV until the ME takes us back to the airport.

Each day will include a "naptime" back at the resort... hoping to catch Spectro and Wishes either Friday or Saturday.

January 31st - February 5th at the Boardwalk Villas

Roadtrip!!! We leave on Saturday and will arrive sometime on Sunday. I can't wait!!!! No matter how many times we visit WDW, I get giddy every time! :banana: We stayed at the BWV for the first time this past Thanksgiving week and love it so much, we're staying there again. :thumbsup2

:goodvibes Jennifer

I will be myself, DH and DS. Staying at SOG Feb 13-19. Feb 14th is our 24th wedding anniversary..

Feb 14th MK... dinner at Victoria and Alberts (surprise for DH)
Feb 15th golf in morning MK at night
Feb 16th boys are golfing.... I will be joining friends at AK then we all meet for dinner at Boma
Feb 17th HS... dinner at Yatchsman
Feb 18th boys golfing in the morning again and I will be with friends again... meeting for dinner at Morroco...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter