• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

** February Quiz-Simply Disney**

florida sun

Mrs Christopher Eccleston wannabe!
Well now this should be a laugh, its been many a year since I was at WDW, due to family ill health, daughters education, etc etc. :confused3

However Im going to give it a go, getting my knowledge from books, the internet and maybe the odd old photo of mine.:surfweb:

I dont know how this will turn out but there will be questions on everything Disney, from the parks, the films, the songs, the ships and maybe the food.:happytv::drive:popcorn::

So if you fancy joining in and hoping I dont make a fool of my self, then please do.:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Thanks all, happy to have you along for the ride, its going to be fairly simple quiz so I hope you enjoy it:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter