February Photopass Share... Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be emailing paypal info. We are ready to go!!!!!
pixiedust:

MGV (me) 2/17-2/24 confirmed, PAID
KPeterso 2/21-2/28 confirmed, PAID
gigi1313 2/19-2/23 confirmed, PAID
DiannaJo 2/3-2/10 confirmed, PAID
Ginzu 1/31- 2/7 confirmed
jlester 2/7-2/14 confirmed, PAID
kindermom 1/31-2/7 confirmed

Am I too late to get in on this share? I will be there from 2/8- 2/15
Please let me know. Thank you. :)

susanrose73,
Sorry but we have already started accepting payments on this share. I hope you are able to find another group. Have a great trip!

I am so excited to know two of our share members are in WDW right now!!!! That means our trips are right aroung the corner! :cool1:

We're here! Pouring rain today but looks good for tomorrow - I'll review the instructions from above - I'll have to make sure that I'm not tempted to look at the pictures before the scheduled time!

Do we have assigned edit dates yet? Leaving for WDW on Saturday.....trying to make sure all of my ducks are in a row.

I have been doing a little research on the boards and here is what I found:

There is no need to schedule specific days to enter the photopass card numbers because they will be arranged by date taken rather than the day they are claimed. Which means they will be intermingled on the CD I receive. I will have to see how that turns out and if it is possible to divide by family.

There is an option on the site to create "albums" so that may be an option for each of us to create our own album as we add our photopass numbers and do editing within that album. I am not able to really tell how this works until I actually enter a number.

In order to lengthen our time to edit, I would like Ginzu and kindermom to wait until Feb 10th to enter their numbers and then everyone else could do it as soon as they return.

I will plan on sending out log in info on the 10th.

pixiedust:

MGV (me) 2/17-2/24 confirmed, PAID
KPeterso 2/21-2/28 confirmed, PAID
gigi1313 2/19-2/23 confirmed, PAID
DiannaJo 2/3-2/10 confirmed, PAID
Ginzu 1/31- 2/7 confirmed, PAID
jlester 2/7-2/14 confirmed, PAID
kindermom 1/31-2/7 confirmed, PAID

I am really jealous of those of you going before us. It is very cold here in CT today! :sad2:

Check your pm's for info on starting to add photopass numbers and editing. Let me know if you have any difficulty.

Kindermom- I am waiting on payment info from you. Please email or pm me.

:bitelip:

MGV,
I think I must be missing something about how to send my payment. I pm'ed you my paypal address & then I thought you sent a request for payment there for me to respond to. Is that correct? I haven't seen anything on my paypal account about a request, though. Do I need to do something else on my end first?
Sorry so dense here.

For those of you who have returned I am interested to hear how the weather was so I can start packing. :cool2:

For those of you who have returned I am interested to hear how the weather was so I can start packing. :cool2:

The weather was very chilly for a couple of days (Wed & Thurs. particularly)-- temps in the 30's but then it started getting warmer on Fri.-- 50-60's-- & was supposed to continue warming up into the 70's this week. We just layered a lot & kept on going. Only one day of rain which was great.

Time for the weather to warm up. The current weather is just too cold for this California girl. I really do not want to freeze. Less than 2 weeks!

I would love to hear some other details of others trips. How were the crowds?

Was just looking at our pics last night & we're so bundled up that we look more like we're in Alaska than Florida! We just layered up & kept on going and had a grand time. The crowds were very low compared to my 2 other times there before in Apr. & June. We only waited 30 mins. for one ride (Thunder Mountain Railroad) and all the others were less. On Wed. night when we were waiting for Illuminations to start & it was so cold out, we decided to stay in & do rides until right up until time. We walked on to Soarin' & the Nemo rides with no waits. Then were able to get a good place along the lake to watch the show. We had used Fastpass for Soarin' the day before but didn't use it for anything else-- probably should have for Big Thunder but it wasn't necessary on any others. We did consult the UOG touring plans & stuck to them basically, not rigidly, & it worked out great. We didn't have reservations in Italy but were able to show up at 1pm for lunch there at the table service restaurant & they seated us right away. My only regret was not getting photopass pics at AKL where we stayed because the ones on our camera are so dark & it's such a beautiful place. I think this is a terrific month to be there-- even better as it warms up for you all. Have a ball!

Well we are off to "The World" very early in the am so you will not hear from me until the 25th. Keep working on your photo editing and have fun with it! :woohoo:

save some pixie dust for us... we'll be enroute very early thursday morning!!! (where are you staying?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter