February MSEP/Wishes FP+ Watch

morethananyonex

DIS Veteran
We're getting close to February now, and still no signs of FP+ for the nighttime MK attractions I've seen.

For everyone who's waiting for them, post here when you notice them so none of us miss out! :)

Still no MSEP or wishes today. Starting to wonder if they aren't going to put them out til day of. Wait and see.

I think I remember reading that they can pop up as close to a couple days before, so those of us in early February might be cutting it close!

Still no MSEP or wishes today. Starting to wonder if they aren't going to put them out til day of. Wait and see.

I hope they don't put them out day of, resort guests, IMO, should have the first shot as they do with other FP+ at this time. Still nothing for 2/2...

I hope they don't put them out day of, resort guests, IMO, should have the first shot as they do with other FP+ at this time. Still nothing for 2/2...

Be careful what you wish for.

Will these FP+'s be "in addition to" the FP+ we currently have for attractions, like the ones for BoG. Or will they replace a FP+ that we currently have. Also, will they show up on the FP+ link on MDE, or a separate place like the ones for BoG. Thanks.

Will these FP+'s be "in addition to" the FP+ we currently have for attractions, like the ones for BoG. Or will they replace a FP+ that we currently have. Also, will they show up on the FP+ link on MDE, or a separate place like the ones for BoG. Thanks.

They're part of the 3 you get per day, so they replace one you currently have.

They show up in MDE just like the other attractions.

I was just able to sign up for MSEP and Wishes FP+ for Thu. Feb. 6! I used the option to replace my existing FP+ selections, and the options appeared in the list. They did not appear when I changed single FP+ selections I had for 7 pm or 8 pm.

I was just able to sign up for MSEP and Wishes FP+ for Thu. Feb. 6! I used the option to replace my existing FP+ selections, and the options appeared in the list. They did not appear when I changed single FP+ selections I had for 7 pm or 8 pm.

Thank you!!!

Got ours, also had to redo all the selections. I wonder if it would have worked with a 6:00-7:00 FP.

So when you choose to replace, does it delete your original choices right away, or do you switch each one individually?

I'm afraid to keep deleting my choices to see if that is there.

So when you choose to replace, does it delete your original choices right away, or do you switch each one individually? I'm afraid to keep deleting my choices to see if that is there.

It only deletes your original choices once you confirm the new ones, but you have to do all 3 at once. You shouldn't have any problems putting your other FP back where they were though after that.

Well that was a nightmare! I tried to change a FP+ and add MSEP and it didnt show up. So I go back inand try to redo all my selections and it still doesn't show up. I go back in, redo all of my selections because now 2 not including MSEP show up. Now it says under my reservations that it can't locate my FP+ reservations and to try again later. So now I'm like screw it- dump MSEP we'll find somewhere else to stand- so I try to remake my origianal selections that I had in the beginning and NOTHING will show under my FP+ reservations. This is the first problem I have had with the system. Now I know why somany are upset with it. So here I am- 9 days out and I haven't a clue in the world if my years worth of planning has gone down the tubes and we now have NO FP+ reservations. ALL to change 1 FP+ reservations. Easy to change FP+selections Disney?!?! Uhhh... maybe not. So much for sleeping tonight, time to call Disney IT. Oh, joy.

Well that was a nightmare! I tried to change a FP+ and add MSEP and it didnt show up. So I go back inand try to redo all my selections and it still doesn't show up. I go back in, redo all of my selections because now 2 not including MSEP show up. Now it says under my reservations that it can't locate my FP+ reservations and to try again later. So now I'm like screw it- dump MSEP we'll find somewhere else to stand- so I try to remake my origianal selections that I had in the beginning and NOTHING will show under my FP+ reservations. This is the first problem I have had with the system. Now I know why somany are upset with it. So here I am- 9 days out and I haven't a clue in the world if my years worth of planning has gone down the tubes and we now have NO FP+ reservations. ALL to change 1 FP+ reservations. Easy to change FP+selections Disney?!?! Uhhh... maybe not. So much for sleeping tonight, time to call Disney IT. Oh, joy.

Don't worry -- I've had great experiences with Disney IT, so I hope they can fix everything for you just the way you want it. Just the long wait time on phone is a PITA, though. Good luck!
If you get Tember, tell him he rocks! He fixed my FP+s for my Jan trip and was a magical CM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter