February/March DVC Webcast

RoyalCanadian

A Proud DVC Member @ SSR
I stumbled across a link to a DVC webcast scheduled for the end of February, beginning of March -- of course, I can't find the link now.

Could someone please point me in the right direction.

with thanks,

I was getting my dose of WDW on Kelly & Michael this morning (actin' the fool when they'd show anything from the parks).

I can't wait 'til this web-broadcast to get all nuts again! :upsidedow

I even pop in the planning DVD, from time to time, to get my dose. Is there an emoticon for crazy?

I noticed that the title of the event is 'An Insider's Look at Disney Vacation Club Classic Resorts.' Is the word Classic being included as a teaser to something different with the Grand Floridian or am I reading too much into that word?

Since signing up, they have sent 2 emails with small preview clips...
One showed some decoration inside VWL, the other showed nautical flags at OKW....so its not like they are just talking about SSR as a "classic" resort.

I'm not sure what "classic" means, is it another tier, does DVC now have too much ROFR inventory, are they going to more actively ROFR to compete in the "resale" world?

I just watched the webcast and really enjoyed it! I liked the new host and the clues. It was very upbeat and made me want to visit Old Key West and Vero Beach (2 properties that I have not stayed at and never even considered.) IMO, it was a much better presentation that the previous webcasts that were either boring or had Dee Vee Cee. (She always made me embarrassed / cringe with her antics because I sure do not want to emulate her on vacation!)

Anyway, the offer is FREE park tickets when you purchase at least 100 points. Of course, I can't take advantage of them this year because I already purchased the annual passes at the special rate offered last year.
Did anyone call their Guide and get more info?

I just watched the webcast and really enjoyed it! I liked the new host and the clues. It was very upbeat and made me want to visit Old Key West and Vero Beach (2 properties that I have not stayed at and never even considered.) IMO, it was a much better presentation that the previous webcasts that were either boring or had Dee Vee Cee. (She always made me embarrassed / cringe with her antics because I sure do not want to emulate her on vacation!)

Anyway, the offer is FREE park tickets when you purchase at least 100 points. Of course, I can't take advantage of them this year because I already purchased the annual passes at the special rate offered last year.

I watch it tomorrow. I have been impressed with the previews, and learned something that I never noticed at VWL.

I was pleased to see VB in the background. They hadn't touched on it yet. I love the resort. I know the MF are high, and it was often mentioned as one that could be cut from the DVC organization. I hope that more members come to appreciate its charm!

I am waiting for VGF to add on.

Bobbi:goodvibes

I like Emily on this webcast. But there's really nothing new... seems like it's geared towards all the older/classic resorts. Must be trying to sell the points they ROFR-ed through resale :)

I watched it today, and enjoyed it. They took you into a BC at VB, we last stayed in one in June, I don't have another stay in one booked yet!

Ah, ha -- it opened at 6A local for us ... so the times posted were intended as ET. (Sorry for my soapbox on timezones ... I host worldwide virtual meetings as part of daily life.)

I spoke with a guide after the webcast and the park tickets will not expired until 14 days after they are activated and they are upgradable.

We won't be able to use ours for quite a while either, I'm still trying to resist adding on, but it's so hard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter