February Exercise Challenge--One day at a time, One workout at a time!

today was jam-packed, left home at 7:20 and home at 9:15 p.m.

So close, hope I can pull it out tomorrow

16 mintes

810/850

Getting ready to update through post #223. :)

I only need 10 minutes today (and I go at least a mile every day) so I will make my goal this month. :) I was a little nervous for a bit there.

I've been out of touch for a few days (still in mouse land) but opened the ap and saw your post this morning, Rose, and had to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. I'll be returning home tomorrow so I plan on looking at my numbers and posting then.
Thank you. :)

Done it!

2002/2002!

Congrats!

Last call. :) Anybody interested in hosting March? If I don't see a thread later today, I will go ahead and post one either tonight or tomorrow morning.

480 running/walking for a total of 1220/1000! :yay:

Thanks for hostessing this month, Rose! :flower3:

Lots of running, pita to type it all out but I'm at
390/900[\B] for the month.

Plus all the walking at WDW but I didn't keep track of that. I did do 21 miles though the day of the 1/2 marathon!

Final February total: 1307/2000

Adding my last 145 minutes. Have to do better next month. :(

585/600 - So close this month. I am actually pretty happy with my results especially since I was sick for 2 weeks.

almost went to bed and then I remembered that after my workout earlier today, I only had 9 more minutes to go.

This is the first time since I started doing these challenges that I met my goal. I'm pretty proud.

850/850.

Rose - you're a great host. I'll see you in March!

I missed a couple things this week, so my total is 495. BUT that brings me up to 2115/2100! Yeah!

Plank challenge was 0/5. I kind of gave up. :p

Final tally for me is 600/600. :banana:

Had a couple days where I was sick, but I made them up.

Getting ready to update through post #237. :goodvibes

Finished out the month at 2119/2014. :cool1:
And let me say, this month was HARD! Maybe my hardest ever since I started going at least a mile a day. That feeling of accomplishment is pretty awesome!

I will probably update one more time, either Sunday or Monday night. We are traveling on Sunday, so depending on the weather (Boo!) might not get to it until Monday.

1515/1500

Hooray! Squeaked by on this month. ;)
:cool1:

480 running/walking for a total of 1220/1000! :yay:

Thanks for hostessing this month, Rose! :flower3:
:cheer2: Congrats!

Lots of running, pita to type it all out but I'm at
390/900[\B] for the month.

Plus all the walking at WDW but I didn't keep track of that. I did do 21 miles though the day of the 1/2 marathon!

Congrats on those races Buffy!

Final February total: 1307/2000

Adding my last 145 minutes. Have to do better next month. :(
Hang in there!

Finishing strong with 75 minutes today. February total is 1590/1500
:cool1:

almost went to bed and then I remembered that after my workout earlier today, I only had 9 more minutes to go.

This is the first time since I started doing these challenges that I met my goal. I'm pretty proud.

850/850.

Rose - you're a great host. I'll see you in March!
That is wonderful! Congratulations! :cheer2:

Is it too late to report the rest of my February minutes? I have 270 min to add from the races at wdw last weekend!

I can't remember my total so I'll come back and edit when I look it up.

1020/1200

First time breaking 1000! Off to the march thread to join and report. Started off right with day 1 of Jillian's 90 day body revolution program. Thanks for hostessing rose!

Didn't get too close this month but I figured I'd post to help with our averages.
10k-81 min
Princess 1/2 -184 min

Neither were my fastest races but not my worse either. Congestion on the course and the heat/humidity made it impossible for me to do better. On the bright side we spent 6 days showing my DGD all the princess sights I could think of. We had a blast. :). See everyone next month.
1109/1600

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter