February Exercise Challenge--One day at a time, One workout at a time!

1095/1500

Did Couch to 5K (plus some extra uphill walking) and some strength exercises. I was able to push up my speed on some of the running portion today, and man did it make me feel powerful. :)

175/750

slowly getting a few minutes here and there! Hope to be back to normal activity levels by Monday!

Walk the pooch, do some run/walking, stretching and planks...77 minutes

703/1000

Have fun this weekend Princesses!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

getting ready to update through post #188.

Sorry, I have not been around much this week. We had a very emotional week at our house. On Monday we had to make the very hard decision to let our 15.5 year old dog go. The vet was really supportive and basically told us he thought it was time. It was really awful, but she has been sick all fall and took a big turn for the worse on Monday. Anyhow, hope to be around more next week as we push towards the end of the month. :)

Collectively we are at:
13574 our od 33218 (40%)

I am sure we can at least hit 50% and maybe even 60%. :cool1:

A little late, but good luck to everyone at Princess Weekend! :)

:grouphug: Hugs to you, Rose. I have a friend who had to make the same choice, also on Monday of this week. Her name was Anna, and she'd been with them for 16 yrs. So tough to let go of a member of your family....

Rose - so sorry to hear about your family's loss.

update: 42 minutes

573/850

Updating for the last couple days: Fri 50 min zumba toning class and an hour of swimming with the kids, Sat 40 min zumba class (I was late :()

730/1000

Rose, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I know how hard it was to put down my cat last year. But sometimes we have to make hard decisions when they are in the best interests of our loved ones. My heart goes out to your family :hug:

getting ready to update through post #188.

Sorry, I have not been around much this week. We had a very emotional week at our house. On Monday we had to make the very hard decision to let our 15.5 year old dog go. The vet was really supportive and basically told us he thought it was time. It was really awful, but she has been sick all fall and took a big turn for the worse on Monday. Anyhow, hope to be around more next week as we push towards the end of the month. :)

Collectively we are at:
13574 our od 33218 (40%)

I am sure we can at least hit 50% and maybe even 60%. :cool1:

A little late, but good luck to everyone at Princess Weekend! :)

Rose, I am so sorry about your dog. As someone who tends to take in old and disabled pets from the shelter where I volunteer, I have been in your shoes all too often. You'd think it would get easier, but no. I'm so sad for your loss of your obviously beloved pet. Doing the right thing is hard. :(

1235/1500

Couch to 5k (completed week 7!), some extra uphill walking, and some strength exercises.

250/750!!

I must say that signing up for this challenge has really helped me to try to fit in some exercise despite my injury (of course only things that are ok for me to do!) I am certain that without it, I would have moved much less!! Now I hope that in the last week I will at least get to 50% of my goal!

841/1000

My next half marathon is 4/5. At this point in my training for my first half, I had already done weekends with 6, 8, and 10 miles. I'm soooo not at the same point this time. Blame it on the weather, motivation, whatever, but today I did 2 walks, one 4 miles and the other almost 3, and that's the most I've done since my half on 12/31. This one will be tougher (some hills), warmer (early April in Tx can be 60s/70s early in the morning) and I'm less prepared. YIKES!!!!
I guess my hope will be that someone is still there handing out medals when I finally get across that line!!! :thumbsup2

Had a great day - strenght training, two walk and some major snowshoeing at a beautiful Nature Conservatory.

update: 165 minutes

738/850

only 112 minutes to meet my goal -- feeling hopeful!

Activity for the week (C25K x2, plus much martial arts) totals 615 minutes, which brings me to 1620/2100.

I utterly failed the plank challenge. I did 2/5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter