February Exercise Challenge--One day at a time, One workout at a time!

I forgot to add Tuesday's workout so this is the 2 miler that was supposed to be a 4 miler. And today's 3 miler. Hopefully will make time up somewhere. Total time is 201/390.

I hate being sick. I haven't be able to work out at all this week. I hope I can get some exercise next week. If not I will have a lot to make up the last week of Feb. :headache:

February Tally - 366/2000

I have exercised 3 days this week:

40 minutes on Tuesday
50 minutes on Wednesday
61 minutes today

I need to get this going or I am going to fall very short of my goal. :worried:

135/750

Did some strength exercise today that I could do without putting any strain on the knee. So things are improving! Hope to be able to get at least aver 50%!

February Tally - 426/2000

60 minutes this morning

Getting back in the groove - I hope.

60 minutes of yoga and 75 minutes of run/walk for 740/1000.

Thanks for keeping track of us Rose!

Finally, before the snow came again. Got to the gym. And walked after it , too ! Adding 140 minutes since last posting.

350/900 so far.

This week the weather kept my minutes to 465 (C25K x2, plus a bunch of martial arts classes). That brings my total to 1005/2100.

Once again I missed a day of the plank challenge, so for this week I'm 4/5 again (or 4/7 to count off-days). Total is 8/10 or 8/14.

Getting ready to update through post #158. :)

Did not do so well on my planks last week, but still hanging in there with the exercise minutes.

Can I join? Life pulled me away for a bit. Goal 700 at 161 already. Just had to bail on a run. Disappointed but everyone has bad runs. I pushed to a mile and am trying to bike it out now.
Absolutely! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner

Adding 180 minutes!
So that would put you at
840/1300 ???

I hate being sick. I haven't be able to work out at all this week. I hope I can get some exercise next week. If not I will have a lot to make up the last week of Feb. :headache:
Hope you are feeling better!

been getting into strenght training lately, 37 minutes

442/850

off pace, I know but still feeling optomistic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter