February Exercise Challenge--One day at a time, One workout at a time!

Getting ready to update through post 122. :)
I'm afraid I need some pixie dust too. :). My DGD came over to spend the weekend but can down sick around 11 so I had to drive her back home. Not what I wanted to be exposed to this close to the GSC. I'm sanitizing the house this morning.

Thanks for listening. :)
Hope you didn't catch it!

Add 240 minutes of exercise. 120 Zumba, 120 personal trainer.
So that would put you at:
660/1300 ????

I (sort of) failed on the plank challenge. I missed two days in the middle of the week, but made one up on Saturday. So I did miss "only" one day. Hoping that setting an alarm this week will keep me on track.
I put you down for 6/7. Does that work?

Adding 180 min for the weekend - all running.... My final glass slipper challenge long run is in the bag! Time for fun and excitement to begin.

410/1200
Very exciting! :)

Collectively as a group we are almost at 25%.

7986 minutes out of a goal of 32518 minutes
24%

Not too shabby considering we have 31 participants and 7 have not checked in yet.

Keep moving everyone! I know the weather is not cooperating (we are well below normal here with more snow--boo!--on the way). But, think about how much better you feel after getting in those minutes even if they are on the treadmill. :goodvibes

I would love to see us hit 75% this month!

Can I join? Life pulled me away for a bit. Goal 700 at 161 already. Just had to bail on a run. Disappointed but everyone has bad runs. I pushed to a mile and am trying to bike it out now.

:welcome: fairymum! Sorry for the bad run -- they happen. :flower3:

90 minutes walking and 60 minutes RiverWalk for 510/1000.

Thanks for keeping track of us, Rose! :goodvibes

70 min run this morning
I seem to be getting back on track at the right time
599/1600

Adding from yesterday and today: 30 minutes treadmill, 15 minutes circuits, 30 minutes arc trainer, 15 minutes stationary bike.

Total~254/900

Thanks!

115/750

not getting anywhere so far thanks to injurying my knee. But I am back to some walking, so slowly things are improving again! Need to be more active in the second half of the month!

two mile lunch break before the snowstorm hits and ab challenge.

31 minutes

346/850

OH February, you are killing me! The snow, the ice....oh boy:rolleyes2

And, my ipad is acting up, or maybe disboards is? Anyway, I lost an update.

So really adding 2 updates.......120 minutes only. Exercising mostly at home.

210/900 so far.

324/1000

Walked an extra mile tonight cuz I realized the month was almost 50% over and I was only 30% to my goal!!

Thoughts and warm wishes to those dealing with the latest ice/snow storm.

Happy Valentines Day WISH friends. (Insert heart emoji here)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter