February Exercise Challenge--One day at a time, One workout at a time!

Ohhh MRS AR - here's hoping she took all her little germs back with her! Lots of vitamin C for you wouldn't hurt either....

I finally got outside and put some time in today. It was 34 and damp and windy and felt horrible! So my walking buddy and I cut the six mile route down to 3.5 and patted ourselves on the back for even doing that! wimps :) :lmao:

New total: 192/1000

Did a 50 min zumba class on Friday and a 70 min hike today which brings me to

350/1000

I've done my 30 Day Shred for 6 days this week, so 168, plus the 90 mins of shoveling earlier this week (i'm totally counting it - I was sweating!) brings me to a total of 258/750.

Did a 44 minute 5k run today. Brings my time up to 128/390.

What a week it has been.

Without breaking it down into individual exercises (I did C25K 3x, plus a lot of varied martial arts classes), I have managed to reach 540/2100.

I (sort of) failed on the plank challenge. I missed two days in the middle of the week, but made one up on Saturday. So I did miss "only" one day. Hoping that setting an alarm this week will keep me on track.

Adding 180 min for the weekend - all running.... My final glass slipper challenge long run is in the bag! Time for fun and excitement to begin.

410/1200

Got on the despised treadmill last night - once again, not as horrible once I'm on it as it seems to be while it sits there unused. Forecast calls for 50s and sunshine late in the week - time to go outside again - yayyyyy!!!!

252/1000

Figment and MRS AR, and anyone else heading to WDW to run soon - starting the good running vibes for you now - :banana::banana::banana::banana:
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

164/900

Adding 40 minutes treadmill and 20 minutes biking. Yikes! I need to step it up!

Jill

Got on the despised treadmill last night - once again, not as horrible once I'm on it as it seems to be while it sits there unused. Forecast calls for 50s and sunshine late in the week - time to go outside again - yayyyyy!!!!

252/1000

Figment and MRS AR, and anyone else heading to WDW to run soon - starting the good running vibes for you now - :banana::banana::banana::banana:
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Thank you!

15 minutes of arms and abs tonight:
425/1200

getting back on track. Walk, fitness class & ab challenge.

53 minutes

242/850

today was a "lovely" 17 degrees, I got in a two mile lunch break walk and a three mile run when I got home (gotta love the sunlight coming back) and did ab challenge.

73 minutes

315/850

a bit off pace, but still feeling good about February.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter