February Exercise Challenge--One day at a time, One workout at a time!

Checking in! I've done 420 minutes this far this month, between Zumba and personal training sessions. About to head to the gym for 2 more hours but not including that yet! Gotta sweat to count!

35/750

Went for a very brisk walk tonight - the speed was caused by it being colder outside than I had thought and I needed to speed up in order to keep warm! :goodvibes

90/600 for me. :flower:

Just doing some walking. It's not much, but at least I'm moving.

Greetings fellow Disney peeps! :hyper: I know I'm late to the party but I'd like to jump in if I can. On a running hiatus until May, but in the meantime it's build, build, build leg strength time! :cool1: Please put me in for 502 minutes. Just to keep things interesting, lol! :lmao: Thanks Rose! :woohoo:

went snowshoeing on the forest trails during my lunch break and ab challenge at home this evening.

41 minutes

189/850

Another 21 minute run in the bitter cold.

It's now 84/390 (the 3 got erased last time it was supposed to be 63/390 not 60/390).

14 miles on the indoor track for 255 minutes -- Princess here I come! princess:

360/1000

550/1500

Couch to 5K week 6, 30 addition minutes walking, 20 minutes strength exercises.

Getting ready to update through post #97 :)

I am at 573/2014.
The next couple of days are going to be tough, though. I have a gluten stomach from stupid oikos dip that didn't have an allergen label. Boo! My own fault, I should know by now that just because it looks safe to eat doesn't mean that it is.

Oops, I just realized I added the minutes of one of my runs incorrectly. After my run this morning, I am now at 230.

Thank goodness for technology and my running log. I can't add minutes for anything! :)
Got it!

Ok, I decided to sign up for this. Maybe it will help me to stay on track with my exercise! :goodvibes

I think I will start with a lower goal, will see how it goes! So:

goal: 750 minutes starting today! :cool1:
Welcome Magdalene!

390/1500

30 minutes Couch to 5K, 30 minutes brisk walk, 20 minutes strength exercises.
I think I lowballed my goal. I've adjusted it up.
I adjusted your goal. :)

Greetings fellow Disney peeps! :hyper: I know I'm late to the party but I'd like to jump in if I can. On a running hiatus until May, but in the meantime it's build, build, build leg strength time! :cool1: Please put me in for 502 minutes. Just to keep things interesting, lol! :lmao: Thanks Rose! :woohoo:
Welcome Kimberley!

Are you heel striking when you run? I still have other issues, but my itbs is a distant memory since going to a midfoot stride. Just a thought for when you start back up again. :)

14 miles on the indoor track for 255 minutes -- Princess here I come! princess:

360/1000
Congrats Lisa! :)

Catching up from the last few days
30 min run wed
30 min run thurs
45 min elliptical thurs
30 min walk Friday
Brings me to 414/1600
I'm afraid I need some pixie dust too. :). My DGD came over to spend the weekend but can down sick around 11 so I had to drive her back home. Not what I wanted to be exposed to this close to the GSC. I'm sanitizing the house this morning.

Thanks for listening. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter